There are quite a number of high-paying jobs in Australia that many graduates and even undergraduates are not aware of. Whether you are experienced or inexperienced, you might have a change of career when you see these highest paid professions in Australia with their average salary.
Even without a degree, there are some highest paying jobs you can apply for and still get employed. Whether you want an in-office job in Australia that pays well or a remote job in Australia, we have a list of the latest high-demand professions in Australia both of foreigners and residents.
The Australian tax office has revealed Australia’s highest paid occupation with the average salary for each according to the Australian Bureau of statistics. From the list, you can decide which sector or profession you intend to go for.
List of top 20 highest paying jobs in Australia
In no particular order, the following are high demand professions you can find anywhere in Australia and their average salary:
- Anaesthetists: Average salary $192,816
- Finance Director: Average salary $166,068
- General surgeon: Average salary $160,000
- Chief executive officer: Average salary $155,631
- Senior information technology (IT) project Manager: Average salary $143,463
- Director of operations: Average salary $143,463
- Python Developer: Average salary $126,436
- Psychiatrist: Average salary $125,762
- Senior Lawyer: Average salary $124,759
- Wellbeing Manager: Average salary $123,510
- System Architect: Average salary $120,668
- Mining Engineer: Average salary $120,001
- Orthodontist: Average salary $111,903
- Cyber security Engineer: Average salary $95,000
- Data scientist: Average salary $92,450
- Commercial pilot: Average salary $91,713
- Surgeon: Average salary $394,303
- Consulting and strategy: Average salary $126,000
- Accounting company secretaries: Average salary $128,641
- Financial dealers: Average salary $261,008
- Online Jobs in Australia that pay well.
- Insurance jobs in Australia
- Healthcare Jobs in Australia
- Catering Jobs in Australia
What to consider when applying for a job in Australia
As a graduate or undergraduate, you should take the following criteria into consideration when applying for a profession in Australia:
- Flexibility of the job
- The culture of the company
- The income you will receive
- Some educational opportunities
- Stability of the job
If you find this information on the highest paying occupations in Australia, do not forget to share to your friends who might need it.