Do you know that the 2023/2024 NITDA Recruitment Registration process is ongoing at www.nitda.gov.ng? I bet you didn’t know. The National Information Technology Development Agency Recruitment Application form Portal for NITDA Job Vacancies.
The Applicants for NITDA Recruitment are to get ready for the National Information Technology Development Agency, NITDA online Application form at www.nitda.gov.ng.
Through the NITDA 2023 Recruitment, the management offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees regardless of their religion, race, ethnic origin, age, gender, or other diversity issues.
One way of achieving the goal of working in National Information Technology Development Agency, NITDA is by taking part in the recruitment Registration process. follow the required process involved in the recruitment for NNDC Job Vacancies.
- FJSC Recruitment
- OGFZA Recruitment
- NLNG Recruitment
- NNRA Recruitment Form
- FJSC Recruitment form
- NITDA Recruitment
- DICON Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
Is NITDA Recruitment 2023 Application Form Out?
Currently, the 2023/2024 NITDA recruitment is ongoing and we are glad to take you through the recruitment portal, eligibility and qualifications, NITDA application portal www.NITDA.gov.ng and how to apply, and all you need to know.
NITDA Recruitment 2023/2024 Form and Application Portal
NITDA application form is free and can be accessed online via the NITDA recruitment portal www.NITDA.gov.ng
The recruitment portal 2023 is currently open for application for all interested and qualified persons
Requirements and Eligibility needed for NITDA 2023/2024 Recruitment
1. Applicants must be willing to work in a new environment
2. Interested applicants must have good knowledge of the Niger Delta region.
3. Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
3. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
4. Must be physically and mentally fit
5. Applicants must be emotionally sound
6. Must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates
7. Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration
8. B.Sc, HND, ND
9. Possess a minimum of 4 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
Steps by steps process of applying 2023/2024 NITDA Recruitment.
- Visit the National Information Technology Development Agency, NITDA official web portal at https://nitda.gov.ng/
- Create or sign up for an account
- Click on the desired available vacancy
- Read and follow the instructions carefully on the portal
- Provide and upload all the necessary documents
- Verify all your information and Submit your application
Kindly bookmark us for more updates on the ongoing NITDA recruitment process 2023/2024.