NHIS Recruitment Application Form 2022/2023: The National Health Insurance Scheme recruitment updates today. NHIS Recruitment Registration portal.
Are you interested in the 2022 National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) recruitment? If you’re, all the necessary information concerning the NHIS job is made available here.
The majority are asking – is NHIS recruitment registration ongoing? The answer is NO, the management has not is anyway released a notice about the job at the official portal.
Carefully read below for NHIS requirements, how to apply, the registration closing dates, shortlist, and relevant information
NHIS Jobs Requirements 2022
The following are the requirements for the National Health Insurance Scheme recruitment:
- SSCE ( WAEC or NECO): The Applicants must score not less than 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics ina maximum of two sittings
- Degree or Diploma: Bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma or Ordinary National Diploma
- Related Skills: Having related skills and good knowledge of computers is seen as an added advantage.
How To Apply for NHIS Recruitment 2022/2022
To Apply for NHIS Job vacancies, you need to follow the procedure below.
- Go to the job official portal at https://www.nhis.gov.ng/
- Adhere to the instructions on the procedures given
- Complete the application form and submit.
ATTENTION! The NHIS list of Shortlisted candidates will be released some weeks after the recruitment application.
Every other detail about the recruitment will be put across to all applicants on this page once it is out on the job official portal.
NHIS Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The deadline for the recruitment Application is not out.
Keep checking jobminda.com for every update concerning NHIS Job vacancies available at the NHIS jobs portal.
A Brief about NHIS
The National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) is a corporation established under Act 35 of the 1999 Constitution by the Federal Government of Nigeria with the aim of improving the health of all Nigerians at an affordable cost
NHIS has a duty of regulating private health Insurance operated by HMOs.
It is primarily a risk-sharing arrangement that can improve resource mobilization and equity.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria:
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- NAN Recruitment
- NCDMB Recruitment
Other searches about NHIS:
- NHIS portal
- nhis.gov.ng login
- NHISregistration portal
- NHIS scheme
The above is all you need to know concerning NHIS Recruitment. If there is anything you have in mind to share, kindly use the comment sections below, we will get to you shortly.