Ongoing 2023 Gombe State Government Recruitment Application form portal. Young graduates or professionals desiring a platform to establish a career can work with the State Government in Anambra. Then the Gombe State Government and Civil service commission Job Vacancies Application form is what you need.
The State Government of Gombe is recruiting fresh graduates and eligible for various vacancies within its parastatal as its 2023/2024 online Recruitment Registration process is ongoing and applications are made via the Gombe state Civil service commission/government recruitment portal at www.Gombestate.gov.ng
Here on this page, we will be providing vital information on the 2023/2024 Government recruitment process in Gombe State, eligibility and required documents for the Gombe State recruitment, how to apply, and important tips to note when applying. Let’s proceed.
Gombe State Government Recruitment Form 2023/2024.
The 2023/2024 Civil service Recruitment form for Gombe State is out and can be obtained by visiting the Gombe state recruitment application portal www.Gombestate.gov.ng. All application form is free.
Starting and Closing Date of the Gombe State Job Vacancies 2023 Application
The Gombe State Government recruitment application is already ongoing with numerous daily applications from youth all over Nigeria.
The closing date has not just been stated however, Interested candidates are advised to visit the application portal, www.Gombestate.gov, and commence the application.
- Enugu State Recruitment
- Cross River State Recruitment
- Benue State Recruitment
- Bayelsa State Recruitment
Required Documents/ Credentials for 2023 Recruitment Process in Gombe State.
Documents needed for the recruitment process include:
- Nysc discharge certificate
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- National ID card
- Academic qualifications
- Voters card
- Health certificate, etc
Eligibility Criteria for 2023/2024 Gombe State Recruitment
- Should be between the ages of 18-30 years of age
- Must be a Nigerian
- Should be able to speak and write fluently in English
- Must be computer literate
- Work experience and professional certification will go a long way
- Should reside in Nigeria
- Applicants should have 5 credits passed in necessary subjects in WASCE and NECO, etc
- Should be able to work under stress
- Should have been able to establish good human relations with people.
Important Tips to Know about the Government Job Vacancies in Gombe State
Here are important tips you should consider when applying for the recruitment process done by the Gombe State Government.
- All applications are done online via the official website and recruitment portal www.Gombestate.gov.ng
- Avoid paying money online to anyone claiming to be a government official
- Make sure all required documents and credentials are properly scanned.
- Regularly visit the recruitment portal site
Simple steps on how to apply for Gombe State Government Recruitment 2023.
simple steps can help your application process tremendously and they include
- Visit the official website of the Gombe State Government via www.Gombestate.gov.ng
- Fill out the online form with the necessary information
- Upload your supporting documents
- Shortlisted candidates will be listed on the portal site.
Do you have questions about the Gombe State Government Recruitment and another ongoing recruitment process in Nigeria? Then kindly bookmark us and drop your questions below and be sure to get a reply.