Latest Imo State Government Recruitment 2022 Application Registration form portal. Are you a native of Imo State and you are wondering how you could get a job in the public sector or Civil Service commision in your state for the available job vacancies ?
Or are you, whether an indigene or non indigene, looking for the link to the Imo State Government Recruitment form portal to get recruited and employed into the state ministries? You are at the right spot for that and this article is just for you! Get more details on Government and Civil service commission recruitment in Imo state below.
In its bid to reduce the unemployment rate, the recruitment Registration process Imo State government was put in place that seeks to employ eligible graduates in its different sector.
In this article, we shall provide you with information about the Imo State Government Recruitment, its deadlines, its requirements, and eligibility criteria, and also how to apply for employment at the official job portal.
Imo State Recruitment Form 2022 Application Portal
You may wonder if the 2022 recruitment form is available, oh yes it is as an official statement has been released concerning that you can visit the Imo State Official website for more information at www.imostate.gov.ng
Starting Date for the Imo State Government Recruitment.
You will be glad to discover that the recruitment process for the Imo State Government Ministries had begun officially.
This recruitment was made to eradicate unemployment amongst Nigerian youths. If you found it hard to get a job in the ministries before, then this could be a total turnover for you.
About the Government Recruitment 2022 in Imo State
Here is what you need to know about the Imo State government 2022 recruitment process.
The application is free of charge and is available online at their recruitment website which is www.imostate.gov.ng also there you can apply for the recruitment. Also, you can only apply once; and if you are shortlisted, there will be a screening. The various vacancies available are:
- Electrical Engineer
- Architect Education Officer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Geologist Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Civil Engineer
- Fisheries Officer
- Scientific Officer (Water)
- Technical Officer (Mechanical)
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Technical Officer (Civil)
- Statistician Statistical Officer
- Technical Officer (Town Planning)
- Scientific Officer (Mining)
- Traffic Officer
- Traffic Assistant Environmental Health Officer …and many more.
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Imo State Government Job Vacancies 2022/2023
In addition to the individual requirements of the jobs you may apply for, here are the basic requirements for recruitment
- All applicants must have at least Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE), and a compulsory credit pass in the English Language.
- All applicants must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, etc.
- Applicants interested in the Imo State Civil Service recruitment must not be over 35 years
- Applicants must have satisfactory knowledge of computer and data processing.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Applicants should possess a strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Applicants should have a B.Sc, HND, NCE, and OND certificate in any field of study from a recognized institution.
How do you Apply for the 2022/2023 Imo State Government Recruitment?
It is important to know the deadline for recruitment (though it hasn’t been announced yet) to submit your application form before the due date. Here are the easy processes involved in applying for the recruitment:
- Visit their online recruitment website at www.imostate.gov.ng
- Obtain the form, select the position you want and fill in the necessary information online
- Submit using an active email address and contact.
- Endeavor to cross-check for errors before submission.
Having gotten to this stage, you can now wait for a selection email that will be sent if you qualify.
Need information about more recruitment opportunities in various states? Bookmark us today and be sure to get the latest update you desire on every recruitment opportunity.