Ongoing Nigeria Custom Service, NCS Recruitment 2022/2022 Application form. Are you desiring to be a part of the Nigerian Customs Service job vacancies application? Do you feel you have what it takes to become a recruit of the Nigeria Customs Service?
In this article, we will be presenting to you the Nigeria Customs Service’s official website and application portal, NCS 2022/2023. See more details on Nigeria Customs Service below.
The guidelines, and required documents for the NCS 2022/2023 recruitment, simple application guidelines, and the latest update on the Nigerian Customs Service, NCS 2022/2023.
Do you wish to build your career with the Nigerian Customs Service platform? Then! Search no more, this article is for you.
Is Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment form 2022 out?
We present to you an awesome opportunity to make your dream come true. The Nigerian Customs Service is recruiting fresh graduates into their workforce.
We will take you through this exciting opportunity and provide the necessary guidelines on how to go about the Nigerian Customs Service, NCS 2022/2023.
Currently, the Nigerian Customs Service is recruiting, so all those who are ready to apply can effectively do so as the application portal https://www. vacancy. customs.gov.ng/.
Requirements for the 2022/2023 Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment.
Here is a list of required criteria intending applicants should have to increase their eligibility when applying.
- Should be a Nigerian by Birth.
- Must not be less than 1.7m in height for males and 1.6m for females
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 40years
- Possess at least 5credit in WASCE, NECO, or GCE in not more than two sittings.
- Possess an HND, OND, B.SC in any related discipline from a renowned institution.
- An NYSC discharge Certificate
- Should be medically and physically fit
- Must have a valid means of Identification.
rending Jobs today:
- Federal Government Recruitment
- NDIC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment
- NUC Recruitment
- UNDP Recruitment
- Civil Defence (NSCDC) Recruitment
Step by step procedure to apply for 2022/2023 Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment.
Knowing how to go about your application process, increases your chances of getting shortlisted.
- Visit the NCS application portal www.vacany.customs.gov.ng
- Obtain the form and fill properly.
- Scan all required documents and send.
- After cross-checking the application, you can now submit
What is the Salary Structure of the Nigerian Customs Service Job vacancies?
The Nigerian Customs Service NCS has a unique and lucrative salary structure of about 75,000 Naira monthly and annual revenue of about 900,000 Naira. However, these differ according to the different positions there.
An important point to note about the NCS Job Application form.
- Avoid applying multiple times as this will disqualify you from the recruitment process
- Avoid paying money online for the form, it is free.
- Make sure the document you scan is properly scanned with a good scanner.
A Brief about the Nigerian Customs Service NCS, 2022/2023.
The Nigerian Customs Service NCS headed by Col Hameed Ali is an arm of the Nigerian Ministry of Finance concerned with the national and international trade, prevention and reduction of smuggling, and containing custom revenue.
With the guidelines provided here, your application process should be a smooth one. Bookmark us for more updates and the latest information concerning the Nigerian Custom service.