Apply for Ongoing Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation, NDIC Recruitment 2023/2024 Form. Do you desire to be part of an Insurance Company? The Application Details for NDIC Job vacancies are provided here.
Do you feel you have what it takes to build a career with an established Nigerian Insurance Firm like NDIC? Good news! Worry no more because the Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation, NDIC is Recruiting.
In this article, we will be taking you through a journey on How to obtain the NDIC 2023 recruitment form via the NDIC recruitment application portal login www.ndic.gov.ng, current vacancies for application in the NDIC 2023/2024 recruitment process, eligibility, and requirements, and. Simple procedures on how to apply. Let’s proceed!
- How much is NDIC salary?
- How do I get a job with NDIC?
- How much is deposit insurance in Nigeria?
So if you are amongst those seeking the latest update on the Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation NDIC, then this article is for you. The Recruitment Application form details are provided below.
Current update on Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation, NDIC Recruitment 2023/2024.
The Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation has begun its recruitment process for 2023/2024.
The application form of the NDIC application process can be accessed via login to the NDIC application portal. For more information, visit the NDIC 2023 recruitment portal https://www.ndic.gov.ng/
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the 2023/2024 NDIC Recruitment process.
- Intending applicants should have a minimum of 5 credits in relevant subjects including mathematics and English.
- Bachelor’s degree with the equivalent of second class honors as a minimum.
- Applicants should be computer literate and be conversant with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, core draw, etc
- Recent passport photograph
- Should have some working experience and a professional qualification in Marketing.
- Should be a Nigerian and should have a document to prove it such as National Identification card, voters card, etc
- Should have permanent residence in Nigeria.
- The prospective applicants should have the NYSC discharge certificate
- Should be around the ages of 18- 35years.
Trending Job Vacancies in Nigeria:
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NAIC Recruitment
- NAICOM Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
Simple Procedures on how to apply for the 2023 NDIC Job vacancies.
These simple steps will guide you on how to properly apply for the Nigerian Deposit Insurance insurance corporation.
- Kindly visit the NDIC login portal at www.ndic.gov.ng.
- Click on “application” and obtain the form.
- Fill in the proper details and attach the required document for the position you are applying for.
- Upload your recent passport photograph
- Cross-check the details and submit.
- Regularly check the NDIC website for the names of Shortlisted applicants.
Brief About NDIC
The Nigerian Deposit Insurance is an agency aimed at protecting depositors, having an efficient payment system as well as supervising banks to ensure monetary stability and promote healthy competition in the banking system.
We hope it has been an exciting journey for you. Bookmark us for the latest update on ongoing NDIC recruitment opportunities.