Apply for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form here. Desiring to join a Defence agency in Nigeria? Do you feel you have what it takes to be a part of the NSCDC Job Vacancies Registration?
Are you currently unemployed and desire the Civil Defence 2023 recruitment opportunity? Good news! The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC is Recruiting youths who are willing and eligible to be a part of them.
So if you are desiring information and the latest news on the Civil Defence recruitment process, then you are on the right page.
Here, we will be throwing more light on Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps NSCDC 2023 recruitment form, its application process, and all you need to know about NSCDC and its job application portal www.nscdc.gov.ng.
- Is Civil Defense Form 2023 Out?
- How do I check my NSCDC shortlist?
- Is civil Defence shortlisted out?
- Is NSCDC currently recruiting?
Starting Date of 2023/2024 Civil Defence, NSCDC, Recruitment form.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment for 2023/2024 has not yet started and its application portal www.nscdc.gov.ng has not yet been opened for job application.
Here, we will keep you updated once the form is out. Bookmark us, so you can be amongst the first few to know.
How much is the Salary for NSCDC Job Vacancies?
The Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps jobs are very secure and come with an outstanding salary which is paid according to your different grades and levels.
Trending Jobs today:
- Federal Government Recruitment
- NDIC Recruitment
- TRCN Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- UNDP Recruitment
- NAIC Recruitment
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Civil Defence, NSCDC Recruitment 2023
Intending applicants should have the following:
- Should be a citizen of Nigeria
- Male applicants should have a minimum height of 1.7m and females 1.6m
- Applicants must be certified to be mentally and medically fit
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 -35
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects in WASCE, NECO, GCE, etc
- B.Sc, Master’s, Ph.D. holders can also apply for relevant positions.
- Applicants must have a National Identification Card as means of Identification.
How much is the NSCDC Application form?
The Nigerian Civil Defence recruitment form is free and can be obtained online via the NSCDC login application portal. Awesome isn’t it. Intending applicants should avoid paying any money to anyone online claiming to be an NSCDC official to avoid being scammed.
How to Apply for the NSCDC 2023 Recruitment Process.
- Visit the recruitment portal at https://nscdc.gov.ng/nscdc-careers/
- Choose the desired position you are eligible for.
- Provide current and correct personal details
- Attach your passport and required documents, then submit.
ATTENTION! It is also important to note that there will be a screening process at designated centres all around the nation that will take place after the applicants have been accepted and shortlisted.
- Importance of Job Experience
- Importance of Education While Finding a Job
- How Educational Qualification Influence Job Application
Brief About NSCDC
The Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps NSCDC also called the Civil Defence of Nigeria is a paramilitary agency in Nigeria that solely focuses on protecting lives and properties.
They are also concerned with reducing the rate of pipeline vandalization in the rural parts of the nation. All this is being carried out by working together with the Nigerian Police force.
Bookmark us for more updates and the latest information on the Civil Defence, NSCDC recruitment process.