Do you know that the Razers Gift Card is the ultimate gift for any gamer to purchase? Do well to know that you can use a Razer Gold Gift card to access Asia’s leading payment service providers.
You will earn reward points known as Razer Silver for every purchase you make with Gold. Razer Silver can be redeemed for Razer gear, gift cards, game keys, and more.
- Exchange Fund Trade
- Hedging Funds
- Game Stop Gift Card
- Macy’s gift card
- Best BIN for Carding
- Most Popular Traded Gift Cards
What can I buy with a Razor Gold gift card?
Do you know that you can get access to over 3000 games, entertainment apps, exclusive deals, and giveaways when you make payment with a Razer gift card? Razer Gold is a payment option for games and gaming services, backed by Razer.
How much does a Razor Gold gift card cost?
A Razer Gold is equivalent to $50 Gift Card for digital gift cards
How to redeem my Razor Gold gift card?
To redeem your Razor Gold gift card, follow these steps:
- Visit gold.razer.com website
- login to create your Razer Gold account.
- Select “Razer Gold PIN” on the “Reload Now” page of the Gold drop-down menu.
- Enter the Code for Serial Number.
- Input the Activation PIN for Pin.
- Tap the ‘Next’ button.
Does Razor Gold card expire?
When a Razer Bonus is given, the Razer Gold will expire one month from the end of the month that including the date the Bonus Razer Gold was awarded.
The Razor Gold card can be reloaded through various payment channels.
How to buy Razor Gold online
To buy the Razor Gold gift card, you will visit gold.razer.com and sign in to your Razer Gold account. Click on “Reload Now” and select Razer Gold PIN as your payment method
How to check your Razor Gold card Balance
- To check your Razer gold gift card balance, visit https://www.razer.com/razer-gift-card.
- Scroll down the page, input the card’s details in the field sections
- click on Check Balance
For questions and inquiries on the Razor Gold gift cards, please do well to leave us a comment below.