TETFUND Recruitment Application form Portal 2023/2024 at www.tetfund.gov.ng. Are you a young graduate seeking the ideal platform to build your career in Tertiary Education Trust Fund? Well, I believe TETFUND is the right fit for you. see more about TETFUND Job vacancies below.
On this page, we will be discussing the 2023/2024 Tertiary Education Trust Fund, TETFUND recruitment process, eligibility and documents required, TETFUND application portal www.tetfund.gov.ng and simple application guidelines for the job vacancies.
The TETFUND 2023 recruitment form is free and can be accessed online via the application portal www.tetfund.gov.ng Read more about the TETFUND Job VAcancies below.
All interested Applicants for Tertiary Education Trust Fund Job vacancies are to adhere to all instructions at the TETFUND Recruitment Application form Portal.
- NEITI Recruitment
- NLNG Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment Form
- ICPC Recruitment form
- TCN Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
IS TETFUND Recruitment 2023 Application form Out?
Although starting date of the 2023/ 2023 TETFUND recruitment jobs process is not yet released. We will keep you updated once it is out.
All applicants should be very care while applying for the job vacancies to avoid being disqualified.
Eligibility and Requirements for the 2023/2024 TETFUND Recruitment Process
1. Every applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria.
2. He or she must be above 18yrs of age but not more than 35years of age irrespective of the position applied for.
3. The applicant must be mentally sound and free from any physical disability.
4. Applicants with Second Class Upper Division can apply directly with their results while those with the Second Class Lower Division must augment their results with a Master’s Degree. The applicant may also possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) complemented with a Master’s Degree
5. Should be able to work under pressure
6. Good speaking and writing skills
7. Should be Computer literate,
Documents needed for TETFUND Job Vacancies 2023
1. NYSC Discharge Certificate
2. Academic Certificates
3. Birth and Local Government Certificate
4. Health Certificate,
5. National Identification card, etc
Simple Step by Step Process on How to Apply for TETFUND 2023 Recruitment
Application is free but you must go through the TETFUND recruitment portal. Here are simple guidelines to help you apply successfully.
1. First, open an account in the TETFUND are recruitment portal www.tetfund.gov.ng
2. Then go-ahead to fill out the needed information on the form.
3. The last step is the submission of the application form after careful examination of your provided information.
Successful candidates are invited for oral interviews at the Corporationoration’s headquarters, via their email addresses. The Corporationoration is currently not recruiting.
Need more updates about the Tertiary Education Trust Fund, TETFUND recruitment process? Bookmark us and drop your emails in the comment box and be sure to get the latest updates.