ICPC Recruitment 2023/2024 Form Portal. Are you currently unemployed and seeking the right platform to make that dream come true? The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission, ICPC job Vacancies are available for you. Care read the procedures involve in the recruitment for the ICPC Job Positions below.
Do you wish to be a part of the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission? then search no further, we bring you the latest news on the 2023/2024 Independent Corrupt Practices Commission, ICPC 2023 Recruitment. Read and adhere to the ICPC job vacancies instructions provided from application form Portal below.
In this article, we will take a critical look into the ICPC Application Recruitment Portal www.icpc.gov.ng/, how to apply, eligibility, and frequently asked questions about the ICPC 2023/2024 recruitment process. All these are aimed at increasing your chances of being employed.
- Is ICPC recruitment real?
- What is the requirement for ICPC recruitment?
- What is ICPC salary?
- Is ICPC list out?
See Other Job Vacancies:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment Form
- TCN Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
ICPC Recruitment Official Form Portal 2023/2024.
The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission recruitment form 2023/2024 is released and ongoing. Forms are gotten online via the ICPC recruitment form portal at www.icpc.gov.ng/
ATTENTION! Forms are free. Avoid giving money online to anyone requesting payment for the form online to avoid being scammed.
Who is eligible for the ICPC 2023/2024 Recruitment process?
All law-abiding citizens of Nigeria within the ages of 18-30years from the different states within the nation, whether male or female.
2023/2024 Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Job Vacancies Requirement.
Prospective applicants of the 2023/2024 ICPC recruitment requirements include:
- Passport size photograph
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Minimum of a 5 credit passes in WASCE, NECO, GCE.
- National Identification number and national identification card
- Must be medically and physically fit
- Candidates must not be less than ages of 18years old
- Document showing your state of Origin
- Candidates must be free of any criminal record.
- Should be around the height of 1.56m to 1.65m
- Photocopy Registration slip of applicant during screening.
Step-by-step procedure on how to apply the ICPC 2023 recruitment.
These are simple steps and guidelines on how to apply for 2023/2024 and increase your chances of being shortlisted.
- Visit the immigration login portal at https://icpc.gov.ng/
- Click on registration and obtain your online form.
- Using an active email, create your username name and password that you can use to check your application status
- Attach the required documents and submit the properly filled form.
- Print out the slip
- Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission Short-listed candidates will be published on the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission login portal alongside their screening dates.
- Shortlisted applicants are to report to their respective states of Origin for screening.
About the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission, Independent Corrupt Practices Commission.
Mission: To rid Nigeria of corruption through lawful enforcement and preventive measures.
Vision: A Nigeria free from all forms of corruption and corrupt practices.
We hope we have been able to provide all you need to know about the ICPC Recruitment 2023 process. Kindly bookmark us for more updates.