Visa sponsorship jobs in Japan for foreigners! Because of chronic labor shortages, Japan hires workers from various countries to address this ongoing issue. They’ve even created a new visa category to allow skilled foreign workers to work in the country.
No matter if you are presently in Japan or are traveling there, obtaining a working visa requires some effort. To obtain a working visa, you often require a sponsoring employer. Both skilled and unskilled workers are to follow the details of the visa Sponsorship jobs here accordingly.
In this post, you will get to know the different types of jobs that are eligible for working japanese visa sponsorship, and the companies that sponsor visa in japan for foreigners.
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Australia for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Germany for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in Liberia for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in Guatemala for foreigners
Jobs Eligible for foreigners Work Visa Sponsorship in Japan 2023
The Japanese government is able to sponsor foreigners to get a working visa while they are in Japan under 13 different categories. Here are several examples:
|Working Visa Category||Lists of Jobs|
|Artist||Composers, Songwriters, Artists, Sculptors, Craftspeople, Photographers|
|Religious activities||religious people such as Monks, Bishops, Missionaries|
|Professor||University Professor, Assistant Professor|
|Journalist||Newspaper Journalists, magazine Journalists, Editors, news Cameramen, Announcers, etc.|
|Medical services||Japanese-certified doctors, dentists, pharmacists, and other medical specialists. This excludes home assistance, social welfare workers, and carers.|
|Inter-company transfer||People who have been transferred to the Japanese branch work in this sector (head office of the same company, etc.)|
|Engineer/ Humanities/ International services||Scientific Engineers, IT Engineers, foreign language Teachers, Interpreters, Copywriters, Designers, etc.|
|Instructor||Teachers, etc. at elementary schools, intermediate schools, and high schools.|
|Business manager||company presidents, directors, etc.|
|Legal/Accounting services||Attorneys, Judicial Scriveners, Public Accountants, Tax Accountants, etc. certified in Japan|
|Nursing care||certified care worker|
|Performer||Musicians, Actors, Singers, Dancers, Sportspeople, Models, etc.|
|Researcher||Researchers, Investigators, etc. at research institutes, etc.|
The Engineer/Humanities/International Services category is the one with the most demand for sponsorship out of the 13 different types of working visa categories in Japan.
Therefore, it’s crucial to meet the requirements for one of the positions mentioned above if you currently have another form of visas in Japan, such as a student, working holiday, or dependant visa, and you wish to move to a working visa. You should take the sponsoring company’s criteria into account. If not, you are not qualified for sponsorship of a working visa.
- Educational background
- Certificate of training or specialized skills
- The length of related working experience
- The required level of Japanese Language skills
Every employer who would sponsor you for a working visa will have different criteria. Therefore, before applying for the job, you should first make sure that you meet all of their requirements.
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in UK for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in USA for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in USA for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in Europe for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in UK for foreigners
Companies that sponsor visa in Japan
The companies in Japan that sponsor visa are listed below:
- NABLA Mobility
- Section L
- Creator Ninja
- Zig – Zag
- Japan Computer Vision
- Money Forward
How Can I Get a Working Visa for Japan?
You must fulfill the requirements to get a Status of Residence (SOR) that allows working in Japan in order to be qualified for a work visa.
Nevertheless, the application procedure varies case-by-case and is greatly influenced by the unique circumstances of the applicant. However, in general, the following actions can be taken by foreigners who seek to legally operate as workers in Japan:
- Contact a Japanese business that is prepared to recruit the applicant and can serve as a sponsor for a visa. Normally, sponsorship is necessary for all work visas.
- Choose the visa category that best suits the applicant’s qualifications and situation.
- Check the criteria for work visas and gather the required paperwork. The sponsoring organization can help.
- To begin the application in person, go to the Japanese embassy or consulate closest you. The applicant must pay the applicable application fee and submit paper copies of any necessary supporting documents (such as a passport, recent photos, a letter of assurance, etc.). The cost of a work visa for Japan varies; specific costs may be obtained from the embassy or consulate..
Depending on the applicant’s circumstances and the kind of Japan visa requested, the processing period varies. The e-Visa program’s expansion to work permits is anticipated to speed up and simplify the application process.
Jobs Not Eligible for Work Visa Sponsorship
These jobs very certainly do not sponsor a working visa if you are currently in Japan and wish to convert your existing visa to one. If not, the businesses are big enough and qualified to sponsor a work visa.
- Simple Construction Work (differ from working in a construction company)
- Restaurant (Server, Kitchen helper)
- Cashier (Convenience store, department, restaurant, shop and so on)
- Some factory work
- and so on.
However, some of the aforementioned positions may qualify for visa sponsorship under Japan’s new working visa category. The specified skills visa (tokutei ginou, ), a recently adopted visa, permits lower-skilled foreign workers to apply to jobs in 14 industries, including construction, industrial machinery, shipbuilding and marine, fisheries, and nursing care, food service, and more. Foreign people with this visa status are permitted a five-year maximum stay in the nation.
It would be simple for you to obtain this visa if you have experience working as a technical intern trainee in Japan.
You have a better chance of being excused from the language and skills tests, which are the main prerequisites for the visa for specific talents. Both in Japan and abroad, the skills exam is conducted. Use the comments section below for more questions concerning the Visa Sponsorship jobs for foreigners in Japan.