Looking for the best Financial Advisor that can handle all your financial activities? Do you need a financial advisor that will manage every aspect of your financial life, from retirement planning to estate planning to savings and investing? If yes, you are on the right track.
They will assess your financial status and understand your financial goals and create a tailored financial plan to achieve those goals. They will also help reduce the taxes you pay and maximize the returns on any financial assets you may own.
Here on this page, you will get to know the best Financial Advisor in 2022, the best Nigerian Financial Advisors, the skills and qualifications to watch out for in a financial advisor.
So if you a looking to hire a financial advisor today, this article is just what you need to get the best Financial Advisor.
- How to become a Financial Advisor
- How to find a Financial Advisor
- How to Invest in Cryptocurrency
- How to Invest in Bitcoin
- How to Invest in Crypto mining Companies
Best Financial Advisor in 2022
Have you been looking for a financial advisor that can give you financial advise
- SmartAsset: With SmartAsset, you can get connected with an advisor that allows you to build around your family’s goals.
- Facet Wealth: Facet Wealth, is a financial services company based in Baltimore but operational worldwide. Facet Wealth is an SEC-Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) with technology-enabled financial planning services.
- Personal Capital: Personal Capital is technically classified as a robo-advisor, but its service also offers a unique blend of both human intelligence and AI.
- Betterment: Betterment is one of the largest names in robo-advising services with over $11 billion in assets under management. The company offers two services, Betterment Digital and Betterment Premium.
- Charles Schwab: Charles Schwab is an online investing service that has greatly expanded its services in recent years, including into the realm of personal financial advising and plannings
- Vanguard: Vanguard is one of the first brokerages to help investors manage their own retirement savings with low-cost index funds, but the company also provides personal financial planning services to those with large balances.
- Wealthsimple: If you’re an investor who’s interested in socially responsible investing, Wealthsimple is a great robo-advising choice. Wealthsimple is an automated investing service that provides socially responsible choices, up front and clear pricing with no hidden fees, free tax-loss harvesting and access to financial planners.
Best Financial Advisor in Nigeria
The following are the best Financial Advisor in Nigeria:
1 – Taisha Associates – Ikeja
Address: Commercial House, 84 Allen Avenue, Ikeja. Ikeja. Lagos.
2 – Lotus Capital Limited – Abuja
Address: 1St Floor Oakland Centre Plot 2940 Aguiyi Ironsi Street. Abuja. Abuja FCT.
3 – Adroit Advisors – Oregun
Address: Suite A17, 78/82, Kudirat Abiola Way, Alhaja Humani Memorial Shopping mall Oregun Ikeja Lagos Nigeria. Oregun. Lagos.
4 – Equity Capital Solutions Limited – Lagos
Address: 2 Davies Street, Kingsway Building, Marina. Lagos. Lagos.
5 – ADAM OLUWAGBENGA MODIU & CO ( CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS) – Ojo
Address: 228, Ikorodu Road, Obanikoro, Lagos, Olojo. Ojo. Lagos.
6 – KPMG Professional Services – Lagos
Address: 22A Gerrard Road. Lagos. Lagos
7 – First Security Discount House (Fsdh). – Abuja
Address: Plot 979, Abia House, 2Nd Floor, 1St Avenue. Abuja. Abuja FCT.
8 – Akintola Williams Deloitte Nigeria – Lagos
Address: 235 Ikorodu Road. Lagos. Lagos.
- The Lowest amount of money to invest in share Market
- How to invest in South Africa
- South Africa Investment Policy
- Investment in Philippines
Skills required of a Financial Advisor
If you need a financial advisor, the first thing you will need to look out for is the skills that the advisor has. They include:
- Client relationship skills
- Business development skills
- Wealth management
- Analytical thinking
- Interpersonal communication
- Detail orientation
For questions and enquires on best Financial Advisor, please do well to bookmark us for recent updates.