Visa sponsorship jobs in South Korea for foreigners 2023/2024? Looking for a job in South Korea that will sponsor your visa in 2023? We have compiled a list of visa sponsorship alternatives accessible in South Korea till 2023, which is fantastic news. Do you plan to relocate to South Korea as a foreigner? You should read this fantastic article.
Several people have had difficulty getting decent work, and I believe that part of the problem is a lack of information. It is a huge comfort for job seekers to find positions that would take care of their demands and the procedures for obtaining a visa and staying abroad.
You will get to know the Visa sponsorship jobs in South Korea for foreigners, where to find Visa sponsorship jobs in South Korea for foreigners, the types of Work Visas in South Korea, and a whole lot more in this article.
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Belarus for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Italy for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Fiji for foreigners
Visa sponsorship jobs in South Korea for foreigners 2023
Check out the available visa sponsorship job for foreigners in South Korea:
- Sales Development Representative
- IT Automation Associate
- Product Manager
- Market Lead for SMB, Korea
- Clinical Research Associate
- Business Development and Customer Success Associate
- Technical Sales Representative
- CEG Internal Communication Specialist
- Field Service Engineer
- Research Associate, School of Business
- SFE Specialist
- Senior Manager – Infrastructure Engineering & Member Solutions
- Research Associate in Advanced Manufacturing
- Swine Marketing Manager
- Vaccine Medical Advisor
- Senior Soultions Consultant
- Senior Clinical Research Associate
- RA Specialist
- Workforce Management Forecasting Lead
- Senior Market Access
- Customer Experience Specialist
- Senior Workforce Management Planner
- Senior Data Scientist/Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Work Visa In South Korea
To remain compliant, any organizations wishing to hire workers in South Korea must sponsor their work visas. South Korea, on the other hand, has numerous temporary visa kinds as well as at least eight different work permit categories based on the sort of skilled worker.
This complication can make it more difficult for businesses to determine which visas their employees require and how to obtain them.
Types of Work Visas in South Korea
In South Korea, there are various categories of work visas that allow for long-term employment. These permits allow your personnel to stay longer than 90 days.
- E-1 professor visa
- E-2 foreign language instructor visa
- E-3 research visa
- E-4 technological guidance visa
- E-5 special profession visa
- E-6 culture and art visa
- E-7 specially designed activities visa
- D-5 long-term news coverage visa
Requirements to Obtain South Korea Work Visas
Each South Korean work visa has its own set of requirements. Most, however, require a completed application form, an original passport and copies, and a colored passport-style photo. Other prerequisites may include:
- A duplicate of the employment contract
- Certificates of education and professional experience
- Criminal history
- Letter of recommendation
South Korea accepts visa applications both online and in person, including:
- E-visa application via visa portal
- Application from a South Korean diplomatic mission abroad
- Visa confirmation via the portal
- Visa confirmation at a South Korean immigration office
Your employees’ jobs frequently dictate which visas they require and how they should apply for them. Keep in mind that in order to get an application for each employee, your company must be a legal entity in South Korea. After that, you will act as a sponsor for all of your work visa applications.
- Recruitment agencies in Djibouti for foreigners
- Recruitment agencies in Switzerland for foreigners
- Recruitment agencies in Belarus for foreigners
- Recruitment agencies in Vietnam for foreigners
Other Important Considerations
Family members of employees who wish to visit South Korea must go through an additional process.
A spouse and any unmarried minor children must get F-3 visas in order to go to South Korea. They could only be able to stay as long as the main candidate. Other family members will be given a single-entry, three-month visa. However, they are permitted to renew this visa annually.
Is speaking Korean necessary for work in Korea?
Knowing how to speak Korean will also be quite beneficial. Understanding a few words and phrases will assist, so knowing these words and how to create Korean sentences is a good place to start.
However, keep in mind (and perhaps breathe a sigh of relief) that the majority of enterprises receptive to visa sponsorship for foreign employees are explicitly looking for those who are fluent in languages other than Korean.
Understanding and speaking Korean, on the other hand, can be quite useful, especially in everyday situations.
Where may foreigners get visa sponsorship employment in South Korea?
We’ll now go through several strategies you can use to launch your job search. Attending a job fair is one of the quickest ways to find numerous employers at once.
Every fall, two large job fairs are scheduled. One is for foreigners who live in South Korea, and the other is only for foreign students.
In addition to networking, there are other websites where you can look for jobs and submit applications. Here are a few outstanding instances:
- Craigslist Korea: Website: https://seoul.craigslist.co.kr/
- Saramin: Website: https://www.saramin.co.kr/
- JobKorea: Website: https://www.jobkorea.co.kr/
- PeopleNJob: Website: https://www.peoplenjob.com/
- LinkedIn: Website: https://www.linkedin.com/
Make sure you are familiar with correct Korean business etiquette if you land an interview so you can leave a great first impression. You can better prepare yourself by learning about the South Korean workplace culture.
Feel free to leave your comments in the comment section if you have any more questions or concerns concerning visa sponsorship employment in South Korea, and be sure to bookmark our page for the most recent information.