Visa sponsorship jobs in Vietnam for foreigners! In recent years, an increasing number of foreigners have worked in Vietnam, and the need for foreign labor from Vietnamese businesses and organizations has expanded.
Visa sponsorship indicates that an employer is willing to obtain a work visa for highly qualified candidates living outside of Vietnam. Employers face a difficult process. In order to sponsor a visa, they must demonstrate that they were unable to fill their positions with suitable workers.
The Visa Sponsorship jobs for foreigners in Vietnam, requirements for foreigners to work in Vietnam, ways for foreigners to seek work in Vietnam, and a whole more will be discussed in this article.
Visa sponsorship jobs in Vietnam for foreigners 2022
Here is the list of the visa sponsorship jobs in Vietnam
- Health and Human Service Recruiter
- Health Care Administration Specialist
- Transfer Pricing – Senior Associate
- Contract & Finance Development Manager
- Productivity Intern
- Manager in Financial Audit
- Senior Associate Transaction Services , Deals
- Senior Associate – Financial Audit (BU2)
- UX Design Manager
- Full-time teachers for ESL Centers in Hanoi
- Accountant Associate (Open for Fresh Graduates)
Requirements for foreigners to work in Vietnam
A work permit is required if you want to work in Vietnam for longer than three months. Even if there are certain pre-established procedures, applying for a work visa in Vietnam is not particularly difficult.
To obtain a work permit, you must first:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be in good enough health to perform the work duties.
- Apply for a position as a manager, executive director, or expert with technical knowledge and abilities.
- Have a clean criminal record and not currently facing criminal prosecution or sentencing
Your employer or agent must submit the request form and other documentation to the Department of Labor – Invalids and Social Affairs at least 13 days before you begin working.
- Recruitment Agencies in Belarus for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in Vietnam for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in Hungary for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in USA for foreigners
You can come to Vietnam on a tourist or business visa to hunt for work. Then, when you find a job, your employer will sponsor you for a work permit in Vietnam. However, there is a significant distinction to be made here.
The simplest approach to obtain a tourist or business visa to Vietnam is to apply for one at a visa facility in Vietnam.
The whole application process may be found at How Vietnam visa on arrival works.
Many tourists and business travelers visiting Vietnam prefer this method of application because there is no need to provide documentation; the information necessary is simple; and the application is completed online.
How much does it cost to sponsor a visa?
A visa sponsorship typically costs $4000, but it can cost $8-9,000 if a company has more than fifty employees, with at least half of those employees being foreign nationals.
Can foreigners work in Vietnam?
Expats must obtain a work permit before they can begin working in Vietnam. To do so, foreigners must have a job contract and an employer ready to handle the details. They will apply to their city’s Department of Labor, War Invalids, and Social Affairs.
Can I work in Vietnam without a work permit?
When working in Vietnam for more than three months, a work visa is necessary. The company should submit this 15 days prior to the start of the foreign employee’s employment with the province Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs (MoLISA). Processing timeframes for work permits might last up to 10 business days.
Ways for foreigners to seek for work in Vietnam
- Search jobs on the recruiting websites
- Ask for help from family and friends to find a job in Vietnam as a foreigner
- Look at the local press for a job in Vietnam
- Work for a University in Vietnam
- Participate in job fairs
- Create your own job
If you found this post on Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Vietnam helpful, please leave a comment and bookmark our website to remain up to date on new information.