Do you have an eBay gift card and want to know if it has been used? It’s vital to understand the balance of your eBay gift card, whether new or old.
Because you can buy almost anything on eBay, including gift cards to other retailers, eBay gift cards make excellent gifts. If you receive an eBay gift card as a gift and want to know everything you need to know about checking the balance.
This article will teach you how to check your eBay gift card balance, redeem your eBay gift card, create an eBay account, and much more.
How to check balance on eBay gift card
- Go to eBay’s website.
- To check the balance of a gift card on the eBay website, you must first log into your account.
- If you don’t already have an account,it’s simple to set one up.
After you’ve signed into your eBay account:
- Go to the website where you may check the balance of your eBay gift card..
- Your eBay gift card includes a 13-digit number that you enter to find out how much money is left on it.
It’s important to remember that after you’ve added an eBay gift card to your account and used it, you can’t give it to anybody else.
If you need more help with an eBay gift card, go to the eBay website’s contact us page and chat or request a callback.
How to Create an eBay Account
To create an eBay account and check your eBay gift card balance, you need to provide your first and last name, email address and create a password.
When you want to buy or sell, you will need to provide other information like your physical address and phone number.
- How to turn google play store gift card into cash
- How to check Target gift card balance
- How to check foot locker card balance
- How to check Amazon gift card balance
How to redeem eBay gift card
When you add an eBay gift card to your account, it is immediately available for use. Simply add items and retail gift cards to your shopping basket and go to the eBay checkout. Your eBay gift card balance will be displayed as a payment option.
- To redeem your card, you must first be logged into your eBay account.
- Near the bottom of the checkout page,in the field labeled “Gift Cards,Coupons, and eBay Bucks,” enter the redemption code.
- Any remaining balance will be kept on the card for your subsequent eBay purchase. Be aware that the activation of your eBay Gift Card may take up to 4 hours.
If your purchase exceeds the value of your gift card, eBay will invite you to add a secondary payment method to cover the difference. If your purchase amount is less than the balance on your eBay gift card, the remaining balance will remain on your account until you shop again.
eBay gift cards are straightforward to manage and use, and you can check your gift card balance on the eBay website. When you require assistance,go to the Help and Contact page to obtain answers to your gift card questions and more.