Recruitment Agencies in Comoros for foreigners and Citizens? Are interested in working in Africa? Do you want to know more about working in Comoros, Are you an International expats , a foreign student or even a citizen of Comoros seeking best recruiting agencies with available job opportunities in Comoros,then you are on the right page.
Here we will introduce you to the nation Comoros and guide you on how to get work as a foreigner in Comoros. Let’s begin with a brief introduction on the Recruitment Agencies in Comoros for foreigners and Citizens
Comoros is a country located in southeastern Africa. The official languages are French, Arabic, and Comorian. Comoros has a small economy powered by agriculture. Its primary export is vanilla and other herbs and spices.
The Comoros, with an estimated gross domestic product (GDP) per capita income of about $700. Agriculture, including fishing, hunting, and forestry, is the leading sector of the economy. It contributes 40% to GDP, employs 80% of the labor force, and provides most of the exports.
Is there work for foreigners in Comoros.
Comoros is a challenging work and social environment. Majority of skilled work available comes NGOs and Charity organizations. However for you to work as a foreigner in Comoros you need to obtain a work visa
Requirements for work visa
- Proof of residency in their current country
- Copy of their passport, which must be valid for at least six months after their date of entry into the country
- Signed and filled out visa application form
- Business letter from your company stating the applicant’s purpose for being in the country
- Invitation letter from your company
- Proof of adequate funds to support themselves
- Approximately $50 to cover the visa fee, payable in U.S. dollars, Comorian francs (KMF), or euros
To apply for a work visa you need to follow these steps;
- Reach out to your embassy to confirm any requirements for your employee’s specific situation to obtain a visa.
- Obtain all required documents for presentation upon arrival.
- Pay the visa acquisition fee, which will be higher for a long-stay visa.
Fill out the application and have an in-person appointment at the point of entry as needed
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in UK for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Ireland for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in USA for foreigners
How to find jobs in Comoros as a foreigner
There are several sites for you to search for available jobs in Comoros. The most popular is Career Jet. Others include popular networking media LinkedIn, Overseas Jobs and Go Abroad.
If you are interested in a teaching job in Comoros, then you can visit these sites
- ESL employment
- Total ESL
- ESL cafe
Jobs for students in Comoros
As a university student in a foreign nation, it is advisable for you to get a part-time job to give you extra cash and also you get to gain experience. Some part-time jobs available for students include
- Canteen assistants
- Paid online surveys
- Customer front desk attendant
- English tutor
Working with International organizations and charities
The major available job opportunities for skilled workers is with International organizations like the UN and it’s associate agencies, World Health Organization (WHO). Some available positions include:
- Strategic Health Officers WHO – World Health Organization
- Chief Technical Advisor UNDP – United Nations Development Program
- International Consultant UNDP – United Nations Development Program
- International Technical Expert UNPF – United Nations Population Fund
With the information provided above, you can begin your preparations for applying for work in Comoros.
Do you more information on visa application and recruitment in Comoros? Then Bookmark these page, drop a comment below and be sure to get a reply.