Burkina Faso visa sponsorship employment for foreigners 2022/2023! With a surface area of 274,200 km2 (105,900 sq mi), Burkina Faso is a landlocked nation in West Africa that is surrounded by Mali to the northwest, Niger to the northeast, Benin to the southeast, Togo and Ghana to the south, and the Ivory Coast to the southwest. It has 20,321,378 inhabitants. Do you want to work in Burkina Faso as a foreigner? Are you searching for visa sponsorship jobs in Burkina Faso for Foreigners? Then this is the perfect post for you.
Burkina Faso has a rising economy in West Africa, although it still relies heavily on subsistence farming as a source of income. The country’s principal exports are gold, cotton, and cattle, which are mostly traded regionally. Burkina Faso is an ECOWAS member with close relations with its regional allies.
Burkina Faso Work
Working in Burkina Faso might be difficult because of social and political concerns. The primary sector is gold mining and export, and there are some prospects for highly qualified persons to relocate to the nation. Because the education and healthcare systems are poor, you will need to obtain these services privately. The big cities are cultural centers, but the mood in places like Lagos, Nairobi, and Accra will be extremely different.
This small West African country provides a potential for the firm to expand, but they must ensure that any workers who migrate to Burkina Faso or join the team overseas have the necessary permits to live and work there.
Burkina Faso Work Visa Categories
When it comes to visas, international tourists who want to enter Burkina Faso are traditionally split into three categories:
- Visitors from visa-exempt nations are permitted to remain in Burkina Faso for up to 90 days without obtaining a visa.
- Nationals who qualify for a visa on arrival that is valid for up to 90 days.
- Visitors who do not fit into any of these categories must seek assistance from an embassy or consulate.
Foreign nationals who plan to stay in Burkina Faso for a longer period of time to work for your organization, on the other hand, will require a long-stay visa. A work permit will also be required.
Burkina Faso is rather uncommon in that it does not issue business visas. If any of your workers need to visit Burkina Faso for business purposes, such as a conference or training seminar, they can do so by acquiring a standard entry visa, which allows them to remain for up to 90 days.
Burkina Faso visa sponsorship jobs for foreigners
The following are the visa sponsorship jobs in Burkina Faso for foreigners:
- IT Service Manager
- Finance Manager/Senior Accountant
- Finance Administrator
- Engineering Projects Coordinator
- Electrical & Controls Engineer
- Senior Energy Engineer
- Administrative Assistant
- Civil Engineer
- Maintenance Technician
- Electrical Engineer
- Aircraft fitter
- Senior Mechanical Contracts Manager
- Electrical Installation Engineer
- Service Desk Analyst
Burkina Faso Work Visa Requirements
Any foreign national intending to work in Burkina Faso must get a long-stay visa. To receive the visa, applicants must provide:
- A passport with at least one blank page and at least six months validity beyond their scheduled travel date into Burkina Faso.
- Two passport pictures
- There are two visa application forms.
- Proof of yellow fever vaccinations.
The Application Procedure for a work visa
Employees must visit the Burkina Faso embassy or consulate in their home country to get a long-stay visa to work in Burkina Faso. They must submit the documentation indicated in the preceding section. Prior to the visit, the application can be acquired at the embassy or online.
The Labor Administration is in charge of issuing worker visas. These visas are valid for the term of the job contract, up to three years.
The processing period for the visa application may vary, so your firm and personnel should prepare properly and start the procedure as soon as possible to guarantee that work can begin on time.
Work permits in Burkina Faso must be secured by the sponsoring employer. Burkina Faso work permits are often referred to as Worker Cards.
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in North Macedonia for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in the USA for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in the UK for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in the USA for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in the USA for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in Europe for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in the UK for foreigners
Important Factors to Consider
If your employees need to stay in Burkina Faso beyond the initial period of their visa, they can apply for a visa extension. Extensions are provided by the National Police Head Office in the nation’s capital, Ouagadougou.
If an employee is contracted to work for another employer in Burkina Faso besides yours, they will require a work permit from each employer.
What language does Burkina Faso speak?
Regardless of their racial background, Burkinabé refers to all citizens of Burkina Faso. Despite its limited usage, French is the official language. The vast majority of people speak Moore, the Mossi language, and Dyula is frequently used in commerce.
How to Locate Jobs in Burkina Faso That Sponsor Visas
- You should research a country’s immigration policies, citizens, and services before applying anywhere. Understanding all visa-related regulations is essential before submitting an application for certain employees.
- Look for appropriate positions and businesses that can see your potential and assist you in honing your skills.
- The company where you will be working should be able to verify your eligibility. You must confirm that the company offers visa sponsorship and that all requirements and rules are adhered to. Finding work in Burkina Faso under a sponsorship visa is one of the most important steps.
Do you want to learn more about jobs that sponsor visas? Do you have any inquiries about the visa sponsorship Jobs in Burkina Faso for foreigners 2022/2023? If you would like to get updates, please bookmark our website and share this page with your friends.