Visa sponsorship jobs in Mauritius for foreigners 2023/2024! Looking for the current visa sponsorship jobs in Mauritius? Would you like to know how you can obtain employment in Mauritius? An island republic in the Indian Ocean, Mauritius is well-known for its beaches, lagoons, and reefs. Black River Gorges National Park, which has rainforests, waterfalls, hiking paths, and fauna like the flying fox, is located in the hilly interior. The Champs de Mars horse track, the Eureka plantation home, and the 18th-century Sir See woosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Gardens are all in Port Louis.
Due to its beaches, reefs, and prosperous economy, the island nation of Mauritius is a favorite vacation spot for expats. If a company wants to expand into Mauritius, hiring a solid team of employees should be a top concern. However, they should be aware that personnel will need to obtain the proper working visas and permissions before they can lawfully dwell and work in this rich country.
This article will examine the categories of work visas in Mauritius, a list of visa sponsorship positions in Mauritius for foreign nationals, the application process for work visas in Mauritius, the top Mauritius recruiting agencies, and much more.
- Visa sponsorship jobs in Ireland for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Italy for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in China for foreigners
Work visa categories in Mauritius
Foreign nationals who want to travel to Mauritius can apply for a variety of visas. But anyone hoping to find a job in the nation will require one of the following things:
- Permit to Work
- Certification of Exemption for Occupation Permit
Most employees will require a work permit. They will additionally need to acquire a residence permit in addition to this document.
Work permits and occupation permits are two different things that are not to be confused. Foreign nationals can live and work in Mauritius with the help of an occupation permit, which combines both a work and a residence permission. Only those applicants who fit into one of three subcategories—sponsored professionals, investors, or self-employed workers—can apply for this permit, though.
2023 Visa sponsorship jobs in Mauritius for foreigners
Below are some of the Mauritius visa sponsorship jobs for foreigners:
- Brand Executive
- Maintenance Technician
- Administrative Assistant
- IT Admin Support
- General Manager
- Information Security Analyst
- Production manager
- Customer Service Coordinator
- IT Helpdesk & Developer
Top Job Profiles in Demand in Mauritius
Below are some of the Mauritius job profiles that are in high demand:
- Digital marketing.
- web developers and IT.
- Construction, manufacturing, and engineering.
- Welfare and health.
- Finance (including FinTech).
Acquiring Work Visas for Mauritius: Requirements
The candidate must be between the ages of 20 and 60 in order to qualify for a work permit in Mauritius. Employees with specialized knowledge may be exempt from this requirement.
The following papers must be submitted with the Work and Residence Permit application:
- a fully filled out application.
- 4 photographs for a passport.
- copies of the applicant’s passport’s data pages.
- finished data sheet.
- copies of the applicant’s academic and professional credentials.
- a job description provided by the employer.
- specifics about the potential employee’s former job history.
- a health certificate that the Ministry of Health and Quality of Life has issued to the applicant.
- a duplicate of the employer’s certificate of incorporation as well as its business license.
- The Labour Division-approved Contract of Employment (COE), which stipulates a minimum remuneration of 30,000 Mauritian Rupees (MUR).
- Evidence that the job description and the quantity of needed personnel were published in two or more A5-sized newspapers.
Application Method for work visa in Mauritius
To legally work in Mauritius, foreign nationals must have both a work permit and a residence permit. Since both permits are required, applicants may complete a single application for both permits. On the Ministry of Labor, Industrial Relations, Employment, and Training website, you can find the form. The e-Work Permit Portal is where applications must be submitted, as applicants should be aware.
Applicants will be prompted to register and continue with the application process as soon as they enter the e-Work Permit Portal.
Even though there is a single application for both residence and work permits, your staff should be aware that they are given out by different organizations. The Passport and Immigration Office issues residence permits, whereas the Ministry of Labour, Industrial Relations, Employment and Training issues work permits.
For the benefit of the potential worker, the employer may submit an application for a work visa in Mauritius. If this is the first time the business has requested a work permit, a completed application form and a certified copy of the business’s bylaws must be supplied.
Best Mauritius recruitment firms
Looking for the Top Mauritius Recruitment Agencies? Below is a list of Mauritius’s Top Best Recruitment Agencies.
- Soft Skills Consultants (Mauritius) Ltd
- Proactive Talent Solutions (former Adecco Mauritius)
- Alentaris Recruitment Ltd
- Michael Page Africa
- Castiller Mauritius
- Ministry of Labour (MLHRDT)
- Talent on Tap Ltd
- Think Recruitment
- Hello Job Ltd
- Professional Job Recruiters (Mauritius) Ltd
- Nationwide Recruitment Services Ltd
- DCDM Recruitment Services
- Aman Overseas Recruitment Consulting
- Talent Sourcing (Mauritius) Ltd
- Himalaya Recruitment Services Ltd
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in UK for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in USA for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in USA for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in UK for foreigners
How much does it cost to live in Mauritius?
An apartment in Port Louis will cost you anywhere from MUR 15,000 to MUR 40,000. In the west, the bulk of expats either reside in Grand Bay, Flic en Flac, or Tamarin. There are a variety of price points. A similar flat in the north can cost as little as MUR 18,000 or as much as MUR 130,000.
Can one find employment in Mauritius?
Mauritius has established itself as a well-liked location for foreign companies thanks to its status as an offshore tax haven. Numerous businesses have recently made the decision to relocate there in order to benefit from its advantageous tax advantages, robust business environment, and reliable judicial system.
What is the Mauritius average salary?
What is the typical salary in Mauritius? In 2021, Mauritius’ average monthly salary will rise to 33773 MUR (or 771.073 USD). The largest monthly average wage for employees was 31856 MUR, and the lowest monthly average wage was 12600 MUR. Every year, the Central Statistics Office publishes data.
How may I obtain employment in Mauritius?
You must first submit an employment permit application in order to be able to work in Mauritius. Generally speaking, you need to obtain an employment permission before visiting Mauritius.
You can submit an application for an employment permit after being hired. This suggests that you must look for job before applying for an employment permit.
If you have any questions or comments for us as you put what we’ve taught here or in any of our other articles into practice, feel free to leave a comment below.
One Comment on “Visa sponsorship jobs in Mauritius for foreigners 2023/2024 | Jobs Vacancies”
I will like to work in your country