Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Italy for foreigners! Are you interested in finding out more about Italian jobs that sponsor visas? Are you interested in learning how to obtain foreign work sponsorship in Italy? You’ve found the right place.
Foreign Employment having the of covering your visa and relocation costs are known as visa sponsorship jobs. It implies that the organization you work for will arrange for your arrival there to begin the job.
To get a work visa for foreigners, they will present your documentation to the immigration authorities. You are able to lawfully work in the nation thanks to the work permit.
Here you will learn about Visa Sponsorship jobs in Italy for foreigners, unskilled employment in Italy, how to secure a work visa in Italy, and a variety of other relevant updates on foreign Visa Sponsorship jobs in Italy.
Foreign Jobs in Italy for Sponsorship Visa
A list of sponsorship visa positions in Italy that are presently taking applications is provided below.
The firm wants to hear from you if you are internally motivated and want to give great quality to a dynamic enterprise!
- Make certain that all paint supplies are utilized in accordance with client specifications and the quality control program.
- Skilled in the application of paint materials and the operation of paint equipment
- Recognize the specialized needs for paint application, storage, and disposal.
- Ability to evaluate and measure applied paint products When necessary, assist with material loading.
- Adhere to all corporate safety regulations and procedures.
- Maintain an inventory of the necessary paint materials and consumables; keep the work floor tidy and clean.
Work Experience & Skill
- Candidates must have at least two years of experience working with airless paint equipment.
- Prior experience in the construction business is desired.
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent, a trade school credential, or relevant experience.
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in UK for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in USA for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in USA for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in Europe for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in UK for foreigners
Job Description in Detail
- The GAF Baltimore Plant seeks a Production Machine Operator to assist on the assembly line as needed.
- Production Machine Operators perform the tasks necessary for the production of shingle goods, such as safety, shut down, cleanup, and startup.
- The work description includes machine operation, quality assurance, packing, cleaning, and forklift operation.
- One year of experience running a high-speed equipment is desirable.
- Mechanical aptitude, as well as the capacity to process raw materials through machines employing HMIs, are essential.
International Visa Sponsorship for Registered Professional Nurses (RN)
Visa sponsorship jobs for foreigners
There are several sorts of visas available, including single-entry, double-entry, multiple-entry, and airport transit visas, which allow holders to enter Italy for up to 90 days in a period of 180 days. A single-entry visa allows for only one visit, whereas a double-entry visa allows for two visits over pre-determined time periods, and a multiple-entry visa allows for many trips within the time limits.
Depending on the visa sponsorship you get, the duration differs. Its validity can last for as long as 10years or as short as 2 years. But, while still working there, you’ll have the right to renew your visa validity. More so, for some people, while working, you can apply for a green card. The green card makes you a permanent resident
Types of work Visa in Italy
For those who wish to work in Italy for longer than 90 days, there are various long-term work visas available, also known as national Visas (Visa D).
The following are Italy’s primary work visas
- Employment visa with a salary: sponsored for up to two years by your company. It can be renewed for up to five years.
- Self-employment visa: for individuals looking to launch a business in Italy or relocate an existing one. The visa is good for a maximum of two years.
- Long-term seasonal employment: for laborers in the tourist and agriculture industries. It’s good for nine months in total.
- For people who want to work while on vacation, a working holiday visa. It has a 12-month maximum validity period.
Unskilled jobs in Italy for foreigners
- Badante: people who take care of the elderly.
- Cameriere: Waiter
- Donna delle pulizie: cleaning lady
- Muratore: bricklayer
How can I get a work visa for Italy?
To obtain a work visa for Italy, there are five main steps to follow:
- Find a position in Italy where the employer will hire you and sponsor your work visa.
- Your Italian employer will submit an application for your work permit (nulla osta al lavoro) at the Sportello Unicoper I’Immigrazione, the local immigration office.
- Your employer will send you a digital copy once your work permit has been approved and will also inform the embassy or consulate in your home country.
You have six months from receiving the Nulla Osta and other required documents to apply for a work visa at the closest Italian consulate or embassy.
You have six months from the time your visa is granted to pick it up and travel to Italy.
What Types of Jobs are Available in Italy
In Italy, fields like marketing,engineering, and IT management are expanding. Additionally, there is a high demand for skilled factory work as well as classic artisanal occupations like weaving and wood working.
English speakers can typically find employment as language teachers, interpreters, and hospitality staff in Italy thanks to the country’s thriving tourism sector. In fact, one of the most prevalent jobs in Italy for Americans is as a language teacher. Language,math, and science specialists frequently take on part-time jobs in tutoring and test preparation.
Eligible Country for Italy Sponsor Visa
Almost all nations have the ability to apply for visas sponsored by Italy. Particularly, nations in Asia, the Middle East, and Africa will be permitted to apply for this sponsored visa. The following nations have especially noteworthy names:
- Ivory Coast
- Tunisia & Many more countries.
Some other nations will have the chance to sponsor visas for Italy in addition to the ones already listed. Because there are so many employees in these nations, opportunities are offered to them.
This sponsored visa is being provided by the Italian government primarily to address the labor issue. Therefore, nationals of these nations are eligible to apply for sponsor visas.
You must, however, bear in mind that you must be skilled in this. If you’re not good at what you do, you can’t do your job well. All the best to you.
Please leave your comments below if you have any more questions on Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Italy for foreigners or requests.