Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Spain for Foreigners in 2022/2023! Several individuals are looking for this fantastic chance. If you want to work in a renowned organization and want to advance your career,
Consider major, well-known organizations as one of the simplest methods for foreigners to obtain work in Spain. These are the firms that are more likely to sponsor your work visa, offer competitive pay, and do business in English. Furthermore, just 172 enterprises employ more than 5000 employees, with 880 employing 1000-4999 workers.
This article discusses the various visa-sponsored jobs in Spain for foreigners, as well as the basic criteria for Visa Sponsored Jobs in Spain, the guidelines for Interview questions relating to Sponsorship, and much more.
Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Spain for Foreigners in 2022/2023
You can find a job that sponsors your visa to enter Spain to work if you are looking for employment but are not a resident or permanent resident of Spain or do not have a Spanish green card.
Here is a list of currently available positions in Spain that will sponsor your application for a visa.
- Generalist Teacher
- Switchboard Electricians
- Lead Mechanical Design Engineer
- Spanish Teacher
- Domestic & Commercial Electricians
- Physical Education and Health Teacher
- Support Worker
- Recruitment Specialist
- Field Service Engineer
- Relocation Engineer
Basic Criteria for Visa Sponsored Jobs in Spain
The prerequisites for sponsoring a foreigner in Spain are as follows:
- Candidates must be Spanish citizens.
- Candidates must be in possession of an authentic work permit, passport, and visa.
- Candidates need to be in good health.
- Candidates may be either men or women.
- Candidates should be in good physical and mental health.
- Candidates must be prepared to support their family’s financial demands for two to three years.
- Candidates should be older than 35 years old (between 30 and 35).
- Candidates must be at least eighteen years old.
- Candidates ought to have no history of criminal behavior.
Benefits of Visa Sponsorship for Jobs in Spain
These are the advantages that a foreigner can have in Spain.
- Insurance for life.
- Full-time and part-time work.
- Insurance for Disabilities
- Level of Training
- Level of Education
- Seasonal Work.
- Health insurance.
- A sick leave.
- Pension Plan.
Spanish job salaries
Spain’s national minimum wage has remained set at €1,166.7 per month, or 14,000 euros a year when 12 payments are taken into consideration.
As a result, from the previous year, the national minimum wage has increased by 40.9 Euros per month or 3.63%.
Guidelines for Interview Questions Relating to Sponsorship
You can still ask questions during the interview even if your prospective employer might already be aware of your need for sponsorship.
We’ve included a list of inquiries regarding your requirements for visa sponsorship below that you may make during the interview.
- Will your business use legal counsel to facilitate the procedure?
- Do I have to pay anything for the Spanish visa’s processing costs?
- Will your business also assist my family members in getting visas?
- Will your business pay for my travel costs?
- Is this position eligible for future sponsorship of a green card?
How Do I Acquire Sponsorship In Spain?
You must meet certain requirements to be sponsored in Spain.
- Not be a European Union citizen (EU)
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Have medical insurance.
- It is not permissible to be in Spain with irregular immigration status.
- Show proof that you have enough money to support yourself.
- Have no criminal record and a certificate from each of the five countries where you have resided in the last five years.
- Have an au pair agreement with a host family that specifies the salary and terms.
- Au Pair Visa in Spain
Top Spanish Employers: Quality
Looking at the firm size and net worth alone will not provide the full picture.
Top organizations are increasingly being rated based on their work environment, how much they enable growth, how inclusive they are, and how much they contribute to sustainability.
Here are some of the best firms in Spain that have been recognized as a great place to work or have been accredited as top employers.
|Electronics||Keysight Technologies, BSH Electrodom, Electrolux.|
|Retail||Leroy Merlin España, Alcampo, LIDL Supermercados.|
|Healthcare||Sandoz, Abbott, Novartis, AstraZeneca España.|
|Transport||DHL, Acciona, Airbus.|
|Financial Services||AXA Seguros, Allianz Seguros, Experian.|
|Insurance||Admiral, Reale, DKV Seguros.|
|Chemicals||Boehringer Ingelheim España, Cepsa, Uriach.|
|IT||SAP, Delsol, Salesforce, Indra.|
|Consulting||BC&G, Deloitte, Sipadan.|
|Food and beverages||Pepsico, Lyreco Iberia, Campari, Capsa Food.|
|Banking||Banikter, Santander España, Banca March.|
|Energy||Naturgy, Enagas, Cepsa.|
|Construction||Applus, Acciona, Immobilaria Colonial Socimi.|
|Engineering||Otis, Airbus, John Deere Ibérica.|
|Manufacturing||Airbus, Capsa Food, Alstom España.|
|Telecommunications||Experian, Orange España, Everis.|
|Media||GroupM Publicidad Worldwide, Genjoy, SIDN Digital thinking.|
|Automotive||Saint-Gobain, Toyota, Applus.|
|Insurance||Mapfre, Cigna, Nationale Nederlanden.|
|Pharmaceuticals||Sanofi, Pfizer, Sandoz, Lilly, Abbott.|
|Health||Siemens Healthineers, GE Healthcare, Medtronic.|
|Real Estate||Acciona, Castellana properties.|
|Consumer goods and services||Puma, Amazon, Campari, Electrolux.|
Keep a cool head since you have the right to reliable information about the work in Spain with sponsored visas presented on this page for 2022/2023. As we continue to give you the finest information, don’t forget to bookmark our website.