AEDC Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 form at www.abujaelecritricity.com. Are you a young graduate seeking the ideal platform to build your career in AEDC? Well, I believe AEDC is the right fit for you. see more about AEDC Job vacancies below.
On this page, we will be discussing the 2023/2024 Abuja Electricity Distribution Company, AEDC recruitment process.
The eligibility and documents required, AEDC application form portal www.abujaelectricity.com and simple application guidelines for the AEDC Recruitment Registration form for job vacancies.
The AEDC 2023/2024 recruitment form is free and can be accessed online via the application portal www.abujaelecritricity.com. Follow the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company, AEDC Online Application form instruction accordingly.
- FJSC Recruitment
- NLNG Recruitment
- NNRA Recruitment Form
- ICPC Recruitment form
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
Is AEDC 2023 Recruitment Form Out?
Although starting date of the 2023/ 2023 AEDC recruitment jobs process is not yet released. We will keep you updated once it is out.
Eligibility and Requirements for the 2023/2024 AEDC Recruitment Process
1. Every applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria.
2. He or she must be above 18yrs of age
3. The applicant must be mentally sound and free from any physical disability.
4. Applicants with Second Class Upper Division can apply directly with their results while those with the Second Class Lower Division must augment their results with a Master’s Degree. The applicant may also possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) complemented with a Master’s Degree
5. Should be able to work under pressure
6. Good speaking and writing skills
7. Should be Computer literate,
Simple Step by Step Process on How to Apply for AEDC 2023 Recruitment
Application is free but you must go through the AEDC recruitment portal. Here are simple guidelines to help you apply successfully.
1. First, open an account in the AEDC are recruitment portal www.abujaelecritricity.com
2. Then go-ahead to fill out the needed information on the form.
3. The last step is the submission of the application form after careful examination of your provided information.
Successful candidates are invited for oral interviews at the Corporationoration’s headquarters, via their email addresses.
The Corporationoration is currently not recruiting.
Need more updates about the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company, AEDC recruitment process? Bookmark us and drop your emails in the comment box and be sure to get the latest updates.