Are you searching for way to check your Macy’s gift card balance? We have a solution for. if you found a Macy’s gift card sitting around with a few cash left on it. You don’t have to toss away the card simply because you think the few dollars on it are insignificant.
If you’ve spent your Macy’s gift card but feel there’s still money on it, you should check the amount. You can do so in three ways, according to the company
What are Macy’s gifts card
How to check your Macy’s gift card balance
There are three ways to check your card’s balance:
If you want to find out how much money is left on your Macy’s gift card over the phone, do the following:
- Customer assistance for gift cards can be reached at 1-800-511-2752
- Give the representative the number on your gift card.
- Give your CID number to the representative.
- Keep an eye on their response
Follow these procedures to check how much money is left on your Macy’s gift card online:
- Visit the Macy’s website for more information
- To check the balance of your gift card, go to the Gift Card Balance page
- In the supplied field, enter the 15-digit gift card number
- Enter the CID number, which is three or four digits long (you can find it on the back of the card)
- Solve the captcha puzzle.
- Choose View Balance from the drop-down menu.
You won’t be allowed to try again for 24–48 hours if you make more than two tries to access the gift card balance
How Macy’s gift card works
Do Macy’s Gift cards expire?
Are Macy’s Gift cards reloadable?
Yes, you can reload real gift cards in-store..
How Can I Redeem My Gift Card ?
Gift certificates can be redeemed both online and in person.
- Go to checkout
- At Checkout, choose Apply Gift Cards
- In the Card Number box, enter the 15-digit gift card number as it appears on the back of your card, and on the CID field, enter the 3- or 4-digit security number without spaces
- Select the Apply Gift Card button after typing the characters given
When you’re ready to check out, simply show your gift card to a store colleague.