Employment Agencies in Spain for foreigners and citizens 2023/2024! Work with Spanish recruitment firms to discover the best employees while saving time and money. The best top talent in their professions is connected to client organizations (employers) by recruitment agencies in Spain.
It is undeniable that Spain is the ideal location for beginning a new life. The fact that many ex-pats select it as their new home each year is the best evidence. Working is one of the first things to arrange when residing in a country. If you are a job seeker looking for employment prospects, a recruiting agency will guarantee that you acquire the appropriate positions. Simply find an agency that specializes in your niche, register with them, and let them handle the rest.
This article will cover a wide range of topics, including a list of the best recruitment agencies in Spain for both foreigners and locals, the most sought-after jobs there, Spanish employment practices, and much more.
- Recruitment Agencies in New Zealand for foreigners and citizens
- Visa sponsorship jobs in New Zealand foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Spain for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in Botswana for foreigners
Spanish recruitment firms.
By outsourcing to Spanish staffing firms, you can make sure that you get the best and most qualified applicants on the market to fill open positions in your company.
The staffing companies in Spain have access to a sizable database of candidate profiles from a wide range of industries with only a few mouse clicks. As soon as their clients share job descriptions and other employment criteria with them, they can offer the most eligible candidates.
Small and medium-sized businesses are exempt from the need for constant recruiting. Instead of hiring an internal staffing manager, such businesses find it more affordable and practical to outsource recruitment to Spanish staffing services.
List of the top recruitment companies in Spain for foreigners and citizens
Your career objectives may benefit greatly from the input of recruitment firms. One method to travel the world and advance in your career at the same time is to work with Spanish recruitment firms. Here are a few of the best recruitment firms in Spain that you may utilize to look for work and start the career you’ve always wanted.
1. Talent- R.
Talent-R is a recruitment firm focused on individuals and has a specialization in the selection of online profiles. They seek out abilities that are compatible with and appropriate for your business.
C-Level, Executive & Manager, Software Engineering/web & mobility, Cloud & Infrastructure, Methodology & Project Management, Data, Analytics, & Bi, ERP, CRM, & RPA, Digital & E-Commerce, Embedded SW, Robotic, Automation Industry 4.0, and Electronics & Hardware are some of the specialist areas.
- Phone: +34 608 983 561 (Managing Director)
- Address: Carrer Nou de la Rambla, 34, Barcelona, Spain
- Website: talent-r.com
2. Adecco Spain
In addition to being the largest provider of human resources in Spain, Adecco is a global leader in recruitment.
It has a presence in more than 60 countries through a network of 5,500 offices and 28, 000 internal staff members, who on a daily basis employ over 700,000 individuals and give services to more than 100,000 businesses.
Specialist fields include banking, finance, and insurance as well as call centers, logistics and transportation, automobiles, offices/marketing, human resources, retail, pharmaceuticals, Hostel 7 tourism, IT & telecommunications, healthcare, life sciences, and industry.
- Phone: +34 902 302 030
- Head Office Address: Camino del Cerro de los Gamos, no 3, Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid, 28224, Spain
- Website address: www.adecco.es
3. Euro Consulting Partners.
With its headquarters in Barcelona, Euro Consulting Partners provides HR consulting services.
It was developed by seasoned experts who conduct executive search and selection missions in the following industries: business/financial services, consulting, information technology (IT), telecommunications, electronic commerce, transportation, logistics, tourism & leisure, distribution, luxury, or public services.
- Phone: +34 931 273 782/ +34 644 181 252
- Head office Address: Cami antic de Valencia, 47 4o-3a 08018 Barcelona
- Web address: www.ecpartners.es
4. Approach People Recruitment.
Throughout Spain and Europe, Approach People Recruitment is a reputable global international recruitment firm that exclusively offers qualified, multilingual candidates.
It can assist job seekers in advancing their careers and has offices in Madrid and Barcelona.
Digital & IT, Sales, Marketing, Business Support, Multilingual, Management, Life Sciences, Engineering, Finance, Accountancy, Retail, and Luxury are some of the specialty areas.
- Website: https://www.approachpeople.com/spain/
- Address: Carrer de Josep Pla, 2, 2, 2, Barcelona, 08019, Spain
- Phone: +34 934 925 710
5. Nordic Recruitments Ltd.
One of the greatest employment agencies in Spain, this one provides multilingual and gifted people with excellent career prospects.
It specializes in locating excellent opportunities for bilingual, competent, and tenacious people like you.
This organization puts in a lot of effort to match job seekers with the greatest iGaming businesses and hiring managers.
- Phone: +34 617 700 964
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Tower Road, Spain
- Website: NordicRecruitments.com
The most in-demand jobs in Spain.
Do you want to find the most in-demand jobs in Spain? Begin your career today by applying for the most in-demand jobs in Spain!
1. Software Developer
- Top companies hiring: Stack Builders, Copperleaf, Criteo, EPAM Systems, Dentsu
- Salary range: €50,000 – 75,000 per year
2. Cloud Engineer
- Top companies hiring: Google, Globant, CactusSoft, Fujitsu, Oracle
- Salary range: €25,000 – 54,000 per year
3. Data Entry Specialist
- Top companies hiring: Adecco, Algori, Stream Hatchet, Solera, Inc., Teleperformance Spain
- Salary average: €20,000 – 38,000 per year
4. Software Application Engineer
- Top companies hiring: Oracle, Monolithic Power Systems, Siemens, Zurich Insurance
- Salary range: €32,000 – 54,000 per year
5. Marketing Director
- Top companies hiring: Payhawk, Hays, Outbrain, Almirall, Volotea
- Salary range: €80,000 – 100,000 per year
6. Bank Manager
- Top companies hiring: DBS Bank, Citi, Security Bank, Bank of America, Orange Bank
- Salary range: €58,000 – 98,000 per year
7. UX/UI Designer
- Top companies hiring: Ubisoft, Signify, Hays, AXA Group, Payflow, Vasava, Veeva
- Salary range: €30,000 – 46,000 per year
8. Site Reliability Engineer
- Top companies hiring: PlayMedia, Incode Technologies, Apple, ING, Devo
- Salary range: €46,000 – 64,000 per year
9. Financial Advisor
- Top companies hiring: Redstone Private Bank, Northstar, deVere Europe, Adecco, Chase Bank
- Salary range: €30,000 – 60,000 per year
10. Cyber Security Analyst
- Top companies hiring: Quanta, Accenture España, Siemens, UNICEF Global, Allianz Technology
- Salary range: €35,000 – 45,000 per year
11. Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Top companies hiring: Impress, Valeo, Hartmann International (Spain), Fintecture, Evolution
- Salary range: €26,000 – 34,000 per year
12. Supply Chain Manager
- Top companies hiring: HelloFresh, Procter and Gamble, Amazon, Alstom, Driscoll’s
- Salary range: €50,000 – 70,000 per year
13. Clinical Site Specialist
- Top companies hiring: Labcorp Drug Development, Parexel, Johnson & Johnson
- Salary range: €41,000 – 58,000 per year
14. Real Estate Agent
- Top companies hiring: Spain Homes, Myhre Real Estate, IES Consulting, Yes! Mallorca Property
- Salary range: €27,000 – 45,000 per year
15. Account Executive
- Top companies hiring: Qualtircs, Zeotap, Criteo, Scandit, Square, Wallbox
- Salary range: €45,000 – 95,000 per year
Spanish employment methods
In Spain, there are various options for finding work:
1. Websites and job boards for job searching:
There are many websites and job boards, such as Indeed, Monster, and LinkedIn, where you can find job openings in Spain. Jobs can be found using the location, industry, and job title filters.
For those looking for work in Spain, networking can be a very effective approach. Inform your network of business associates that you are seeking employment in Spain. They could be able to steer you in the right direction or introduce you to prospective employers.
3. Recruiting firms:
There are a number of recruitment firms in Spain that focus on assisting job seekers in finding jobs. You can get in touch with these organizations and sign up with them to receive updates about positions that suit your qualifications.
4. Volunteering and internships:
If you want to learn vital skills and network with professionals in your area, think about volunteering or interning in Spain. Your chances of landing a job on a long-term basis can be improved by doing this as well.
5. Directly approaching businesses:
If there is a particular business you would like to work with, think about contacting them. You can either apply for any open opportunities on their website or send the HR department your résumé and cover letter.
Being proactive in your job hunt and customizing your CV and cover letter to the particular position and business you are applying to are also wise moves. If you are not fluent in Spanish, you might think about taking a language course to improve your chances of getting a job in Spain.
- Recruitment Agencies in the State of Palestine for foreigners and citizens
- Recruitment Agencies in Cabo Verde for foreigners and citizens
- Recruitment Agencies in Ireland for foreigners and citizens
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Ireland for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Kuwait for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Spain for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in the Maldives for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Cape Verde for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Italy for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in the State of Palestine for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Australia for foreigners
Spain’s economy is a very advanced social market economy. It ranks sixth in Europe and sixteenth overall in terms of nominal GDP. Spain is a member of the World Trade Organization, the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, the European Union, and the Eurozone. Spain was the sixteenth-largest importer and the twentieth-largest exporter in the world in 2021.
According to the World Bank’s GDP per capita rankings and the UN’s Human Development Index, Spain is ranked 37th overall. Spain has the tenth-highest quality of life in the world in 2005, according to The Economist. The automotive industry, medical technology, chemicals, shipbuilding, tourism, and the textile industry are a few of the key sectors of the economy.