UUTH Recruitment 2022 Application Form portal – University of Uyo Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2022 Application. Get the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital (UUTH) Recruitment details and How to Apply for the UUTH 2020 recruitment at the UUTH official job portal.
The University of Uyo Teaching Hospital Recruitment Registration is open to all medical graduates. If you are interested in the UUTH job vacancies, this page is out for you.
All applicants are expected to follow everything concerning the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital job vacancy for proper registration.
What are the UUTH Recruitment Requirements 2022
The following requirements are needed from all applicants for University of Uyo Teaching Hospital jobs.
- SSCE (WAEC or NECO) Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not more than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree in Medical Courses.
- Computer Literacy serves as an added advantage.
Hot Nigerian Jobs:
- NHIS Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- NAN Recruitment
How to Apply for UUTH Recruitment 2022/2022
To successfully Register for the Recruitment, follow the steps listed below:
- Applicants are to write an application ( typewritten) and submit it alongside their CV and relevant credential to the Chief Director of Medical, University of Uyo Teaching Hospital
ATTENTION! The Recruitment is totally Free, beware of scammers who will claim to be one of the management with an aim of getting your money
When the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital Recruitment Application is Closing
The University of Uyo Teaching Hospital management has not released the Recruitment Registration deadline.
Keep checking this page for easy access to the latest information about UUTH job application.
I believe the above guide on UUTH Recruitment was interesting? If you have any questions, kindly leave it on the comments box below, we will get to you as soon as possible.
Share this good news with your friends on social media platforms, Facebook Twitter Instagram etc.