Visa sponsorship jobs in Mozambique for foreigners!Thinking about working in an East African country with visa sponsorship? Then you should read this article. Mozambique is a southern African nation whose long Indian Ocean coastline is dotted with popular beaches like Tofo, as well as offshore marine parks. Mozambique is the world’s 35th-largest country.
English teachers are in high demand, and foreign nationals typically hold key positions in Mozambique’s natural gas and agricultural sectors. Mozambique’s economy is based on its abundant natural resources and its coastal ports’ accessibility to global commerce.
The economic scale was greatly harmed by political unrest at the turn of the century, but the markets for mining, agricultural production, and chemicals have increased as a result of several regional initiatives and international trade activities.
We look at the visa sponsorship jobs in Mozambique for foreigners, the list of employers there, the types of work visas available there, how to apply for a work visa there, and much more in this article.
Visa sponsorship jobs in Mozambique for foreigners 2023
Mozambique is renowned for its active nightlife, diverse culture, and warm weather. Finding suitable personnel eager to relocate shouldn’t be too difficult for your business if it intends to grow in Mozambique. However, they must first secure the necessary visas and work permits in order to begin employment in Mozambique.
Here is the list of Visa sponsorship jobs in Mozambique for foreigners:
- Key account manager
- Head of sales Global market
- Application Developer
- Education Specialist
- Data Specialist
- Manager – teaching & learning
- Program Manager
- Material handler/yard worker
- General manager
- Business development manager
- Database administrator
- Analyst Senior
- Director – strategy & compliance/operations
Work visa categories in Mozambique
People who want to visit Mozambique can do so with a variety of visas. These visas consist of:
- Diplomatic visas
- Tourist visas
- Student visas
- Business visas
- Courtesy visas
- Transit visas
- Work visas
A work visa must be obtained by foreign nationals who intend to relocate to Mozambique for employment.
Conditions for Obtaining Work Visas for Mozambique
For the purpose of granting work permits to foreign nationals, Mozambique uses a quota-based system. The following papers are needed as part of the work permit application procedure for anybody applying within the quota:
- two applications for work permits that are finished.
- a photocopied passport or residency permit of the applicant.
- The employment contract is available in three copies.
- a permit to operate.
- An official record of the company’s workforce for the preceding year, including the overall workforce, workers’ wages, and jobs held.
- if appropriate, approval of the investment proposal.
- a declaration made by the tax authority that the business has complied with its obligation to pay the necessary taxes.
- The National Institute of Social Security (INSS) has issued a declaration attesting to the company’s adherence to all relevant social security contribution rules.
- proof that the application cost was paid.
Additional paperwork from the applicant may be requested if the application exceeds the quota set forth for work permits. These records consist of:
- The Labor Union Committee’s viewpoint.
- a document attesting to the applicant’s academic or professional credentials.
- a report detailing the applicant’s pertinent professional background.
- a statement of equivalents.
- Visa sponsorship jobs in Bosnia and Herzegovina for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Uruguay for foreigners
- Visa sponsorship jobs in Moldova for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Peru for foreigner
Mozambique, like many other nations, has laws in place to stop foreign candidates from taking jobs that competent Mozambican citizens may fill. Because the work permit application procedure can be time-consuming, your business and workers should start working through the processes as soon as possible to prevent operational snags.
The following are the key processes to getting a work permit in Mozambique:
- Obtain an equivalent certificate from the Ministry of Education of Mozambique.
- Send the required paperwork to the Mozambique embassy or consulate in the applicant’s nation to request work authorization.
- Obtain a residency permit by completing the required paperwork.
- Emerge on, Mozambique.
The worker must get both a work visa and a residency permit before beginning long-term employment in Mozambique. Documents listed below must be submitted by applicants:
- a fully filled out application.
- a letter of application.
- a letter confirming the applicant’s assumption of risk.
- a passport that is at least six months old.
- a duplicate of the employment agreement.
- a certified copy of the applicant’s work permits from the labor ministry
- an official police clearance from the applicant’s home nation.
- a current operating permit.
- proof of any fees having been paid.
Employees may start working in Mozambique once their residence permit and work permit have been approved.
Further Key Points
Your organization should be informed of the procedure for employees who seek to bring family members along if you plan to move team members to Mozambique.
In Mozambique, family members of a foreign person who has been granted a valid work permit automatically receive entrance visas and residency permits. Any partners or children who intend to work in Mozambique, however, must apply for their own work permits.
List of Employers in Mozambique
Here is the list of some of the employers in Mozambique: