Jobs in visa sponsorship in Afghanistan for foreigners in 2022/2023! Do you wish to work in a nation in Southern Asia? Looking for visa-sponsored work? Do you want to find out more about working in Uzbekistan? You’ve come to the perfect location if you’re an international ex-pat or a foreign student.
Afghanistan, formally the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, is a landlocked country in Central and South Asia. There are a few things you should think about regarding work sponsorship and visas while contemplating working in Afghanistan and looking for a job there.
In this post, we’ll go through Afghanistan’s work visa classifications and the requirements for obtaining them. You will also learn about current visa sponsorship employment in Afghanistan for international citizens.
Visa sponsorship jobs in Afghanistan for foreigners
The following are the visa sponsorship jobs for foreigners in Afghanistan:
- Business Development Specialist
- Regional Manager
- Junior Trader
- Construction Superviosr
- Trade Finance Specialist
- Project Coordinator
- Healthcare Account Manager
- Project Manager
- Back end Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
Why is a work permit needed?
The employment laws of your home country or the nation you want to enter must be complied with by you as the employer. When recruiting a foreign citizen, you must make sure that the onboarding process runs well and that the employee has the proper visa and work permit to remain lawfully in the country.
The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (MoLSA) is in charge of granting work permits for specific foreign employees in accordance with their standards in order for them to work in Afghanistan. Technical employees, industrial specialists, engineers, instructors, medics, and training personnel are ideal demands for the nation. The foreign national must enter Afghanistan lawfully and with a valid work visa and work permit.
Afghanistan Work Visa Types Available
While other nations have numerous work licenses and visas for foreign employees, Afghanistan only has one work visa that MoLSA issues. The single-entry work permit is valid for one month and can be extended for an additional fee.
A work visa extension for an employee must be requested by the employer through the Ministry of Interior. The employee must also obtain a letter of extension from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Aside from the Afghanistan work visa, a business visa is also available. However, foreign employees visiting the nation for work do not perform duties that qualify for a business visa.
Work Permit Requirements in Afghanistan
Every foreign employee who desires to apply for a work visa must meet the following criteria:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Must not be eligible for retirement, i.e. must be under the age of 65.
- They must have a health certificate from their home country that has been certified by the Ministry of Public Health.
- Before applying for a work visa, you must first get a stay permit.
Eligibility Criteria for an Afghanistan Work Visa:
- The applicant must be a genuine traveler with good intentions to visit the country.
- One must have enough money to maintain oneself as well as any dependents who wish to come and remain.
- One must have a strong connection to the original nation and be able to return once the visit is done.
- A clean criminal record and a decent reputation are required. To demonstrate this, one may be requested to give PCC (Police Clearance Certificate).
- One must be in excellent health and satisfy the basic health criteria.
- To enter the nation for work purposes, one must have an employment contract or a job offer.
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Italy for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Germany for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in the UK for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in the USA for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in the USA for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in Europe for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in the UK for foreigners
Procedure for Obtaining a Work Permit in Afghanistan
To obtain an Afghanistan work visa, complete the following application:
- The employee must first have a properly completed work visa application.
- To begin the application procedure, the employee must have an introduction letter or an invitation from a business in Afghanistan. This will include the employee’s passport details, the reason for the job, and the length of stay).
- The employee must also obtain a letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Consular Affairs Directorate-General.
- In addition, the employee must provide a current passport-size photo and payment for the work permit in their local currency.
In addition to the documents listed above, the employee must submit a visa application to MoLSA in order to be approved for an Afghanistan work visa.
Exceptions and Special Cases for Work Permits
Keep the following exceptions in mind when applying for an Afghan work permit:
- International personnel must follow the laws enacted by the government and respect the residents’ beliefs and customs.
- If the work parameters of the foreign employee change, the employer must inform MoLSA.
- Employers must favor local applicants over overseas prospects when equivalent skill is available locally.
- If any limits are put on Afghan people, the government has the authority to impose restrictions on enterprises owned by Afghan citizens.
- On Fridays, all employees, including foreign nationals, must observe the weekend.
What is the most popular occupation in Afghanistan?
Agriculture employs the most people in Afghanistan. Agriculture employees account for 60% of overall employment, which means that three out of every five people get their primary income from farm-related activities.
How much does the average Afghan earn?
A month’s salary in Afghanistan is normally roughly 77,900 AFN. Salaries vary from 19,700 AFN (the lowest average) to 348,000 AFN (the highest average) (the highest average, the actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average monthly payment, which includes housing, transportation, and other perks.
Afghanistan Job Opportunities
Work prospects in Afghanistan for foreigners and ex-pats are restricted due to the country’s unpredictable status and weak economic position. When compared to major economies throughout the world, the work market is significantly different. The majority of career prospects for foreigners are in the international development sector. If these multinational organizations are unable to find local candidates for specific positions, they may frequently attempt to offer a position to an individual before they arrive in Afghanistan. Finding job after coming in Afghanistan is feasible, but due to the restricted options available, it is more challenging than in other nations.
Expats seeking for work might try their luck on internet employment boards. The website of the Agency Coordinating Body for Afghan Relief and Development is a great resource that mostly covers development-related employment. Although the majority of the advertisements are for persons with expertise in the charity and NGO sectors, additional possibilities, such as working for local English-language media, are published on the website on a regular basis. Wazifa is another famous employment board. English-language media, such as Afghanistan Times, may also provide job-related information.
Has this information about the work of visa sponsorship for foreigners in Afghanistan been helpful? If yes, please bookmark our page to check for changes.