Skilled and unskilled Jobs with visa sponsorship in Belarus for foreigners in 2023! Getting job in Belarus is not tough. Getting a job in Belarus may look difficult, but if you understand the procedures and have some help, it can be an easy process.
Foreign nationals are frequently permitted access into a country for the purpose of finding work. Typically, individuals must be sponsored by an employer who has made a formal employment offer to them. The employer declares that the visa applicant will work for them, so becoming a legal working resident of that nation.
Here you can find information on employment with visa sponsorship in Belarus for foreigners, different types of work visas in Belarus, the requirements for obtaining Belarus work visas, the typical pay in Belarus, and much more.
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Italy for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Japan for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies for foreigners in Djibouti
- Recruitment Agencies for foreigners in Russia
Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Belarus Foreigners 2023
The following visa sponsorship positions are available in Belarus:
- Director of Product (New Products)
- Engineering Manager, Sales Ops Team
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Senior Data Scientist
- Growth Product Manager
- Senior Growth Product Manager
- Workforce Management Forecasting Lead
- Senior Workforce Management Planner
- Senior Product Manager
Can a foreigner get a job in Belarus?
The labor migration statute provides that a foreigner without a permanent residency visa in the Republic of Belarus must get a special permission to accept work in the Republic of Belarus for nationals who are not members of the States members of the Economic Union (above).
- Recruitment Agencies in Belarus for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in Vietnam for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in Hungary for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in USA for foreigners
Types of Work Visas in Belarus
Foreign nationals who intend to enter Belarus must first get the necessary visa. The following visas are available in the country:
- Type B visa for transit
- Type C visa for short-term visits up to 90 days
- Type D visa for long-term stays
During your company’s Belarusian development, some of your workers may require Type C visas for commercial purposes. These visas cover short visits in Belarus for business meetings, conferences, training, and other purposes. Employees who intend to work in Belarus on a long-term basis will need to secure a Type D visa.
Before commencing work in Belarus, international employees will need to get a work permit. Officially, this permission is known as a “Special work permit in the Republic of Belarus.”
Requirements to Obtain Belarus Work Visas
International employees must submit the following papers to get a visa to work in Belarus:
- A completed visa application form
- A passport photo taken within the last six months
- A valid passport that contains a photo, has a minimum of two blank pages, and is valid for at least 90 days after the applicant intends to depart from Belarus
- Proof of medical insurance
- A certified copy of the applicant’s work permit
- Proof of payment for the visa fee
If the employee decides to send the application, return postage should be included. Some employees may additionally be required to present the following documentation:
- Applicants who are under 18 years old will need to provide a copy of their birth certificate along with copies of their parents’ or legal representatives’ passports.
- Applicants who have previously held citizenship in Belarus or the USSR must provide documentation certifying their loss of citizenship.
In Belarus, it is the employer’s responsibility to begin the work permit application procedure. The completed application, along with a copy of the prospective employee’s passport and evidence of payment for the processing fee, shall be sent to the Department of Internal Affairs by the employer. If the company intends to hire more than ten foreign workers, a permission from the Department of Nationality and Migration will be required.
A work permit takes around 15 days to process. Prospective workers can apply for a visa to enter Belarus once their work permit has been approved.
In Belarus, a work permit is usually valid for one year. Highly qualified personnel, on the other hand, may be eligible for one that is good for two years.
How much is work permit in Belarus?
This office receives an application, a copy of the foreigner’s passport translation, and confirmation of payment of the state fee (about USD 60). The documents will be considered for 15 days. A work permit in Belarus is typically provided for a term of one year.
What is the average salary in Belarus?
What is the average salary for highly skilled workers in Belarus? The average monthly income for highly trained workers in Belarus has risen to 589 BYN (248.303 USD). The highest level was 589 BYN/month, while the lowest level was 489 BYN/month. Wage indicator Foundation publishes data on a yearly basis.