Are you trading any of the popular gift cards on Paxful? Do you want to know how to check your gift card rate on Paxful? If you are into trading Bitcoin or cryptocurrency for gift card, this information here in this article will do you a lot of good.
Do you know that you can use Apple gift cards, Visa gift cards, Vanilla Gift Card, goggle play gift cards, eBay gift cards e.t.c to make payments in groups for crypto trading on Paxful? There are hundreds of brands to choose from, including those that are accepted worldwide.
One important thing you need to know when you want to use gift cards for trading is learning how to check a gift card’s balance. Some gift cards are reloadable while others are not, so checking the card’s balance can help you know whether the card has already been used.
Checking a gift card balance before trading will save you from potentially losing funds when exchanging them for crypto or vice versa.
- Exchange Fund Trade
- Nordstrom gift card
- Target gift card
- Hedging Funds
- Game Stop Gift Card
- Macy’s gift card
- Best BIN for Carding
- Most Popular Traded Gift Cards
How to check gift card rate on Paxful
Amazon: One of the most highly traded gift card brands on Paxful is Amazon. If you’re trading Amazon Gift Cards on Paxful, follow these steps to check your gift card’s balance:
- Log in to your Amazon account.
- On the top right side of the page, click Account & Lists and tap Gift Cards.
- It will redirect you to your Gift Card Balance page.
- Click Redeem a Gift Card besides the Reload Your Balance button.
- Enter your 14 to 15-digit Amazon Gift Card claim code.
- Click on “Apply to balance”
- Your Amazon gift card balance will automatically appear
eBay: eBay offers a quick and easy way to check your eBay Gift Card balance. With your eBay gift card, you can check your Gift Card Balance with these steps:
- Visit ebay.com/gft/balance
- Enter your 13-digit redemption code
- Click Check balance, and wait for your gift card balance to appear.
- You can also call eBay Support at 866-540-3229.
Vanilla: Vanilla Gift Card is also one of the most used gift card. To check your balance, you can reach out to the card issuer by calling the toll-free number on the back of your card. To check your gift card balance online, follow these steps:
- Go to balance.vanillagift.com.
- Enter your 16-digit card number, month and year of expiration, and 3-digit CVV
- Click on Sign In and wait for your available balance to appear.
Google play gift card: Google Play Gift Cards are used to buy Google’s products, such as apps, games, music, books, and a lot more.
- Open the Google Play app on your device.
- Click the profile icon at the top right side of the screen.
- Click Payments and subscriptions.
- Click Redeem gift code,
- Enter your 20-digit gift card code, and tap Redeem.
- Go to payment method to check your balance
Apple gift card: You can use your Apple gift card to buy all Apple products. To check balance, follow these steps:
- On your web browser, go to the Apple Gift Card page.
- Click Check Balance
- Apple Gift Card check balance
- Sign in to your Apple ID.
- Enter your gift card PIN and click Check Balance.
- The PIN is on the back of the insert in the lower portion of the physical gift card. For email gift cards, you can find the PIN right below the Redeem Now button.
Points to note when trading gift card on Paxful
The following are guidelines to follow when trading gift card on Paxful:
- When selling gift cards, be sure that your card’s picture is visible and legible; otherwise, your potential trade partners will reject it.
- Always read the offer terms carefully before starting the trade and uploading your gift card details.
- Always click the Paid button after uploading all the details requested by your trade partner.
- Never release Bitcoin without checking your partner’s gift card balance, if you’re selling Bitcoin or other cryptos for gift cards.
- Make sure that you receive a loaded gift card to avoid losing Bitcoin during a trade.
For questions and enquires on how to check your gift card rate on Paxful, do well to leave us a comment below.