Knowing how much money remains on your Sephora gift card allows you to keep track of your spending and, if required, control it. If you’re a frequent Sephora shopper, you’re probably familiar with Sephora gift cards, and since it’s also one of the most popular gift cards, you might want to know how to check the Sephora gift card balance. Here are a few easy ways to do so.
Using your phone or computer, you may quickly and conveniently check the balance of your Sephora gift card. The procedure is straightforward, and you may check your gift card balance each time you use it or after a period of inactivity.
- How to check Google play store gift card balance
- How to check foot locker card balance
- How to check Amazon gift card balance
How to check your balance on the Sephora gift card
There are three methods you can use to check your Sephora gift card balance which are:
Online -Simply follow these instructions to check the amount of your Sephora Gift Card online:
- Visit the Sephora official website.
- Select the “Check Gift Card Balance” option.
- In the blank boxes given, enter your 16-digit gift card number as well as your 8-digit PIN.
- After entering your gift card number and PIN code, just click the “Check” button.
In-Store – Ask the clerk to supply you with information on your gift card when you visit the store.
Via Phone – using your phone follow these steps
- Dial 1-860-640-7897.
- Follow the instructions given to you.
- To check the balance on your gift card, simply follow the prompts.
- The remainder of your Sephora gift card will then be provided to you by a customer service agent.
How to Redeem Sephora Gift Card Online
You might choose to utilize your gift card in the Sephora shop after checking the balance. A 16-digit Code and an 8-digit PIN are included with Sephora Gift Cards and eGift Cards.
Follow the instructions below to redeem a Sephora gift card online.
- Scratch the foil covering the 8-digit PIN with your fingernail or a coin (for plastic gift cards). This number may be located on the back of your Gift Card in the right-hand corner.
- Go to the Sephora retail store’s website by clicking here. Follow the instructions on the website to find the Payment Checkout Page swiftly.
- In the Payment part of the website, enter your Sephora Gift Card number and (PIN).
- In the Payment area’s bottom right corner, click the “Save and Continue” button.
- Congratulations, your Sephora gift card has been successfully redeemed online.
- The amount taken from your total order will be reflected on the right side of the page.
- How to turn google play store gift card into cash
- How to turn a visa gift card into cash
- How to turn Walmart gift card into cash
- How to check Target gift card balance
- How to check Razer gift card balance
Instructions and Restrictions for Using a Sephora Gift Card
- Sephora gift cards are only valid for three years after they are purchased and activated, and they are only good in the nation where they were purchased.
- All remaining balances on the Gift Card will stay on the card and will be reflected in the most recent purchase receipt.
- It is non-replaceable and non-refundable.
- The e-Gift Cards and e-Gift Certificates can only be used on the official website or mobile app, and they can only be used to make online purchases in the United States of America.
- Sephora plastic cards are redeemable at any Sephora shop in the United States and Canada.
The Advantages of a Sephora Gift Card
- A Sephora gift card can be purchased for someone else: As the name suggests, a ‘Sephora Gift Card’ can be purchased for loved ones and given to them for use in purchasing cosmetics and beauty goods on sephora.com.
- It may be used to purchase Bitcoins from Paxful: You may use Sephora Gift Card to purchase bitcoins on Paxful without fear, as the process is pretty stress-free, fast, and straightforward. All you have to do is pay with a Sephora Gift Card to obtain bitcoin in your Paxful wallet, and you’ll be reimbursed as soon as the card is confirmed.
- You may either buy from one of the numerous sellers who have posted their BTC for sale using the Sephora Gift Card, or you can create your own offer to sell your bitcoin in the Sephora Gift Card balance.
- It May Be Redeemed: The Sephora gift card can be used to purchase items at participating Sephora shops in Canada, as well as online at sephora.com/ca/en or through the Sephora App. Purchases will be deducted from the card’s balance until it hits zero. The client receipt will show any leftover balance.
Finally, here is the definitive guideline on How to Redeem Sephora Gift Card 2022, as well as all you need to know about Sephora Gift Card.
If this guide on how to check your Sephora Gift Card has been helpful, Please remember to add us to your bookmarks for the most up-to-date information.