Have you ever come across an abandoned Steam gift card while cleaning your room? Don’t toss it away it might contain some extra cash! If you’re not sure whether you spent all of the money on your last purchase, check your steam gift card balance and think of ways to use the money that’s left.
In this article, we will enlighten you on how to check your balance on a steam gift card, how to redeem a Steam gift card, how to use a steam gift card, and lots more.
Reasons why you should know how to check the balance on a gift card
- If you are purchasing from a third party, verify the balance to ensure it is unused
- If you want to resell the gift card, you must first determine its value.
- If you wish to make purchases with an already used gift card, you must first determine how much money is on it.
- When donating a gift card to charity,you must know how much it is worth
How to check your Steam gift card balance
To check the current balance on your GameStop gift card follow the simple step’s below:
When you know how much money is left on your Steam gift card, you can do the following :
- Purchase an item
- Sell the gift card for money
- Exchange the gift card
- Donates the physical card
- Request cash back
- How to turn google play store gift card into cash
- How to check Target gift card balance
- How to check foot locker card balance
- How to check Amazon gift card balance
How to redeem Steam gift card
- Visit the Steam website or launch the steam client.
- In the top right-hand corner, click on your profile name.
- Select “View My Wallet.”
- “Redeem a Steam Gift Card or Wallet Code” will appear.
- Fill in the blanks with your gift card code.
- Continue by clicking the button