Do you have trouble locating your Walmart gift card balance, or do you believe it is incorrect? Do you want to learn how to use a Walmart gift card? Are you inquiring about the existence of a pin number on Walmart gift cards? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the right place.
Knowing your Balance is going to help you cash out on your Walmart Gift card. We offer you the step by step guide on how you can check your Walmart gift card balance, but first, you should be able to have an understanding of how gift card works.
In this article, you will get to know steps on how to check your Walmart gift card balance, how Walmart gift works, how you can replace a lost or stolen Walmart gift card, and a lot more.
- How to check Target gift card balance
- How to check foot locker card balance
- How to check Razer gift card balance
- How to check Amazon gift card balance
How Walmart gift card works
Walmart gift card is the official gift card of the Walmart store. Walmart gift cards are very popular in the e-commerce economy of the world. Customers can use funds on the gift card to buy anything online or in-store.
The Walmart gift cards come as digital cards or standard cards. You can use them at Walmart and Sam club stores in the U.S and Puerto Rico, at approved Murphy U.S fuel stations, and online at Walmart and Sam’s Club stores.
How to check Walmart gift card balance
There are three ways you can check your Walmart gift card balance which are:
- By using your phone
Using your phone
You can check your Walmart gift card balance with customers service using your phone by following this simple process:
- Call 1-888-537-5503, and then you will be directed to Walmart’s customer service
- you should carefully pay attention to customer support for instructions
- Then choose a helpline extension for the card balance
- put in your gift card number and wait
- Then a customer care service representative will inform you about your Walmart gift card balance
- How to check Mastercard gift card balance
- How to turn Amazon gift card into cash
- How to turn google play store gift card into cash
- How to turn a visa gift card into cash
- How to turn Walmart gift card into cash
Another way you can check your balance is by visiting your local store
- You find the nearest store by using Walmart stores finder. You will be asked to enter the zip code or input the name in the search before clicking the “Search” button
- Check the store search results and then choose your nearest store.
- Take your card to the available store and ask the customer service representative to check the balance
- Then an employee will tell you how much is on your card.
You can also check your Walmart gift card online by following this process
- The first thing to do is to visit Walmart’s gift card balance page
- Then you will be asked to enter the 16-digit of your gift card number followed by your 4-digit PIN (Personal identification number) as specified. If you have an eGift card, you can find your personal identification number in the confirmation email.
- Next click on the “Get card balance” tab and proceed to next.
- Finally, click the “Submit” button and your balance details will be displayed.
How can I replace a lost or stolen Walmart gift card?
According to the Walmart policy without an original receipt, they will not be able to replace any stolen or lost gift card. In case you have a stolen or lost gift card, do well to contact Walmart’s customer services center by dialing this number: 1-800-411-7942.
You cannot use your Walmart gift card for online purchases if you do not have a PIN, you cant also check your balance if it has no PIN. What you can do with a Walmart gift card that has no PIN is to use it at a physical store. However, there are some instances where you can trade a gift card without a PIN for one with a PIN. You should know that Walmart gift cards don’t expire, they never expire.
If this information on how to check your Walmart gift card balance has been helpful, please do well to share it with someone who needs it.