The National Agency for Food Drug Administration and Control, NAFDAC Recruitment Application form portal www.nafdac.gov.ng. read more below about the recruitment for NAFDAC Job Vacancies for interested applicants.
Are you a young health graduate or professional seeking for NAFDAC 2023 Recruitment form? Then the National Agency for Food Drug Administration and Control, NAFDAC is what you need.
Here, we will be taking you through the Starting date of 2023/2024 NAFDAC Application form 2023/2024. NAFDAC Online Jobs application portal at www.nafdac.gov.ng, requirements, and eligibility for NAFDAC recruitment, and all you need to know.
NAFDAC provides an ideal platform to build a career in health through its recruitment process into various available offices.
- FJSC Recruitment
- OGFZA Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- NLNG Recruitment
- NNRA Recruitment Form
- FJSC Recruitment form
- NDDC Recruitment
- DICON Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
Starting Date for 2023/2024 NAFDAC Recruitment.
The starting date of the NAFDAC 2023/2024 recruitment process has not yet been announced by the corporation. However, we will keep you updated once vacancies in NAFDAC are available and begins their recruitment.
NAFDAC Recruitment form 2023 and Application Portal.
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration Corp recruitment form is free and its application process is also free. Forms can be accessed online using the NAFDAC application portal www.nafdac.gov.ng
Closing Date for the 2023 NAFDAC Job Vacancies
The closing date for the 2023 recruitment process is not yet released. Candidates are advised to begin registration as soon as possible and visit the website more often for more updates
Required Documents/Credentials for NAFDAC 2023 Recruitment Process.
Documents needed for the recruitment process includes:
- Nysc discharge certificate
- Professional certificate(optional)
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- National ID card
- Academic qualifications
- Voters card
- Health certificate, etc
Eligibility Criteria for NAFDAC Recruitment 2023
- Should be between the ages of 18-30 years of age
- Must be a Nigerian
- Should be able to speak and write fluently in English
- Must be computer literate
- Work experience and professional certification will go a long way
- Should reside in Nigeria
- Applicants should have 5 credits pass in necessary subjects in WASCE and NECO, etc
- Should be able to work under stress
- Should have been able to establish good human relations with people.
- Step by Step process on how to apply for NAFDAC Vacancies Recruitment.
- These steps can help you secure your application process. They include
- Visit the official NAFDAC website @ https://www.nafdac.com
- Choose the vacant position you are qualified for.
- Fill out the online form with necessary and accurate information
- Upload your supporting documents
Shortlisted candidates will be listed on the NAFDAC portal site and contacted via email.
Brief About NAFDAC
The National Agency for Food Drug Administration and Control, NAFDAC is concerned with the responsibility of ensuring the public health of the nation is secured by making sure only the right quality drugs, food, and other regulated products are produced and circulated in the country.
More questions about the NAFDAC recruitment process? kindly bookmark us and drop your questions below and be sure to get a reply.