Recruitment agencies in Seychelles for foreiers and citizens. Seychelles is one of the highly developed African countries with good paying jobs as compare to other African countries , this has attracted many foreigners to seek for employment there. Seychelles just like other countries.
Seychelles has many recruitment agencies, to ease job hunt. What are the top recruitment agencies in Seychelles for foreigners? Do you want to know how to find a job in Seychelles as a foreigner?
Seychelles economy is mainly based on fishing, tourism, processing of coconuts and vanilla, coir (coconut fiber) rope, boat building, printing, furniture and beverages. This countries offers career opportunities in many sectors.
If you’re planning to relocate to Seychelles or already there and searching for available jobs then this article is for you.. we’re going to explain how to get a job in Seychelles as a foreigner, Seychelles jobs for foreigners.
Seychelles jobs for foreigners 2023
Seychelles major industries in financial services, tourism and transport, Education offer early career and senior professionals many opportunities for employment. Taxation is low compared to many African countries, which is also a draw for workers.
Healthcare for non-residents requires private treatment, so medical insurance is essential. Education is well provided for in The Seychelles, making it attractive for professionals with families.
Top recruitment agencies in Seychelles 2023
1.Risingmoon Employment Agency
This is one of the Government approved Manpower Recruiting Agencies in Seychelles
- Address: 8033 Victoria, Mont Buxton, Seychelles
- Phone: +248 2 826 232
- Website: https://risingmoonsc.com/
2.Employment department Seychelles.
The Labour Migration Division has as its main role to ensure the effective management of the employment of non-Seychellois in Seychelles.
The functions of the Labour Migration Division include:
- Processing requests for employment of non-Seychellois
- Carrying out periodic visits to local organizations to monitor the implementation of the Localization Plan and Policy
- Ensuring that employers submit the contracts of Employment for non-Seychellois for attestation
- Verifying that all contracts for employment of non-Seychellois workers are in line with the Employment Act 1995
- Keeping regular contact with the Immigration Division and other stakeholders in relation to the employment of non-Seychellois
- Ensuring the welfare of non-Seychellois workers in the country
Tel: (248) 4297200
Email: [email protected]
4th and 5th Floor Independence House Annex
Ocean Gate House Room 2 and Room 11
Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
3.Job Plus (Seychelles) Pty Ltd.
Plus (Seychelles) Pty Ltd. is located in Victoria, Seychelles. Company is working in Human Resources, Employment Agencies business activities.
- Contact Details
- Address: PO Box 498, Ocean Gate House, Rm 12, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
- phone number: +248 432 20 20
4.HEG Employment (Pty) Ltd
HEG Employment (Pty) Ltd is located in Roche Caiman, Seychelles. Company is working in Human Resources, Employment Agencies business activities.
- Address: Roche Caiman, Mahe
- Phone Number: +248 278 37 81
Seychelles has a small population and the country is one of the highly developed African countries and as such could be the best destination to relocate in Africa.
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Belarus for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Italy for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Fiji for foreigners
How can a foreigner get a job in Seychelles?
Foreigner seeking to work in Seychelles needs a Gainful Occupation Permit (GOP), also known as a work permit. This document allows the person to be gainfully occupied in Seychelles, either as an employee or a self-employed person.
Either the prospective employer or the employee, in the case of a self-employed person, must fill out the application at least 10 weeks before work starts. A foreigner cannot enter the country with the purpose of employment before obtaining a GOP.
Employees will also need a resident permit to live in the country. These permits are granted to people who are:
- Not prohibited immigrants
- Connected with Seychelles through family or other domestic options
- Making a special contribution to the country’s economic, social, or cultural life
After getting this permit you can then apply for any available vacancy that suit your qualifications.
How to find a job in Seychelles
Most companies usually advertise their available vacancies on social media or official website while some uses the services of recruitment agencies. You also find jobs opportunities by checking some websites.
With the sites below, you can stand a chance of getting a job in Seychelles. I encourage you to give these sites a try as you never know what you will come up with or what connections you can make from a simple e-mail or application.
Career Jet: I’m sure you’ve heard of Career Jet. They have job search options for the Seychelles.
Glassdoor: Glassdoor has many work opportunities in Seychelles, particularly in the tourism industry.
Caterer Global: Caterer Global is a good recruitment website.
Hosco: Hosco has a wealth of jobs in the hospitality industry.
When considering relocating to Seychelles, things you should look into should be recruitment agencies in Seychelles for foreigners, Seychelles jobs for foreigners, How to get a job as a foreigner in Seychelles. I hope this article was helpful.