Cyprus is split into a Greek-populated south and a Turkish-populated north. The nation is the ideal fusion of these three cultures because it is situated where Europe, Asia, and Africa converge.
Those who are successful in finding employment are rewarded with year-round weather, lovely beaches, an exciting nightlife, and historic sites from the Greek, Byzantine, Crusader, and Islamic periods.
Do you intend to relocate to Cyprus this year? We believe you are trying to find a job that will sponsor your visa before you arrive so you can settle in and take in this lovely island before your first day at work.
If you are looking for the most recent list of jobs in Cyprus that sponsor visas? See the list of Cyprus jobs that sponsor visas for foreigners, the cyprus’s top in-demand jobs, organized by Industry, If your position appears on our list, you’re in luck because many companies are looking for people exactly like you.
- Visa sponsorship jobs in Estonia for foreigners
- Visa sponsorship jobs in Mexico for foreigners .
- Visa sponsorship jobs in Rwanda for foreigners
Cyprus’s Top In-Demand Jobs, Organized by Industry
Let’s start by going through the jobs that are most in demand according to the industries they are associated with.
- Accounting and Audit
Visa sponsorship jobs in Cyprus for foreigners 2023/2024
The following is current visa sponsorship jobs in Cyprus for foreigners below:
- Digital Marketing & PR Executive – Entry Level
- Human Resources Administrator
- Chief Marketing Officer | CFD’s, Financial Derivatives, Forex
- Junior trader
- Junior Sales Associate with French
- Project Manager, Technology Consulting, Nicosia (Ref: 316091WD)
- Chief Operating Officer (COO), Events
- Sales Manager, Events
- Audit Support Specialists, Audit & Assurance
- Trading Analyst
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Experienced Lawyer, Internal Legal Team
Cyprus Work Visa Classifications
Like any other nation, Cyprus offers a range of visas to visitors who intend to travel within its boundaries, and a work visa is one of them. Foreign nationals may enter Cyprus on a work visa to live and work there. It’s crucial to remember that a work visa does not, by itself, permit foreign nationals to look for job in Cyprus. The visa merely allows access into the nation.
If foreign workers are moving to Cyprus to work for your firm, they will need three different documents. They will require applying for:
- a Cyprus work permit that allows its possessor to conduct business there
- a work permit that enables the holder to go to Cyprus and work
- Any foreign individual who intends to dwell in Cyprus for more than 90 days must get a resident visa.
Application Method for work permit in Cyprus
In order to work in Cyprus, foreign employees must first get a work permit, which must be applied for on the employee’s behalf by the employer. The employer must demonstrate that there are no qualified candidates for the vacancy in Cyprus. Additionally, they will require a reference letter from the Department of Labor. The employer should submit an application for the permission at the Civil Registry and Migration Department after obtaining the required letter.
Cyprus In-Demand Jobs by City
The best city for you to live in should be something else to think about before you begin your job hunt in Cyprus. Cyprus has a lot to offer, but picking the proper spot to call home is just as crucial as choosing the correct professional path.
What occupation is most prevalent in Cyprus?
IT/Telecom. It should come as no surprise that ICT-related positions are among the highest paying and most in-demand in Cyprus.
Is it simple to find a job in Cyprus?
Seasonal and temporary jobs are generally simple to get because of the nation’s significant tourism industry. Opportunities for summer employment can be found in hotels, pubs, cafes, and restaurants.
- Visa sponsorship jobs in Suriname for foreigners
- Visa sponsorship jobs in Slovakia for foreigners
- Visa sponsorship jobs in Costa Rica for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Saint Kitts and Nevis for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in South Korea for foreigners
How the job market is in Cyprus
The cost of living is quite high, yet average incomes are quite low. No country has a set minimum salary.
The work week is from Monday to Friday, and there are typically 40 hours worked each week.
You are entitled to somewhere between 20 and 24 days of paid vacation time annually, depending on where you work and how long you’ve been employed. There are several national holidays observed in the nation, such as Greek Independence Day (25 March), Labor Day (1 May), and Cypriot Independence Day (1 Oct).
Please feel free to post any further queries or worries you may have about employment supported by a visa in Cyprus in the comment section. Additionally, keep this page bookmarked for the most recent information.