Jobs in Egypt 2023/2024 that sponsor visas for foreign nationals! Egypt is a very beautiful country with one of the oldest histories and a heritage that stretches back to the sixth to the fourth millennia BCE. Looking for Visa Sponsorship jobs in Egypt for foreigners? This country offers it all, including fascinating local cultures, enormous pyramids, lush landscapes, breathtaking skylines, and excellent work prospects. If you want to launch or advance your career, here is the place to be.
Numerous foreign nationals have relocated in pursuit of employment opportunities in Egypt because they want to advance their professions and earn more money.
With a wide variety of multinational and domestic companies spread out over the country, Egypt job openings offer countless opportunities for foreigners looking to advance their careers or switch fields.
Looking for the most updated list of Egyptian Visa sponsorship jobs for foreigner? Do you want to know what kinds of work visas are available in Egypt? Do you want to discover what industry Egypt has the most of? Or, do you want to know what a decent income in Egypt looks like? If you need answers to your questions, read this article.
- Visa sponsorship jobs in Jordan for foreigners
- Visa sponsorship jobs in Mexico for foreigners .
- Visa sponsorship jobs in Rwanda for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Iraq for foreigners
Egyptian Work Visa Types for foreigners
Egypt provides a variety of visas, such as the following:
Work visa: A foreign national’s visa, such as a temporary or tourist visa, will be transformed into a work visa once they receive a work permit.
Temporary/tourist visa: This choice is a 30-day, single-entry tourist visa that travelers can obtain upon landing in Egypt. It’s also the visa people get in order to work.
Ordinary visa: An ordinary visa has a three- to five-year validity period and enables the spouse of an employee to obtain a resident visa for the duration specified on their work permit.
Special visa: The special visa is only available to foreign nationals who were born in Egypt before May 26, 1952, or who have been residents of Egypt for more than 20 years as of that date. It has a ten-year expiration date and is renewable.
Additionally, a work permit is necessary for non-citizens. Getting a temporary or tourist visa and turning it into a work visa is the first step in getting one. As long as the employee submits an application to the Ministry of Manpower and Immigration, this procedure may result in a work permit. Additionally, the applicant must provide documentation of potential employment and a clear physical.
Jobs in Egypt 2023/2024 that sponsor visas for foreign nationals
The list of job vacancies in Egypt that offer visa sponsorship for foreign nationals is shown below.
- Sales Executive
- Associate Consulting Engineer
- Rigging Engineer
- The Payroll Specialist HR
- A Senior Marketing Specialist
- Project Manager
- Employer Branding & Communication Senior Specialist
- Senior Construction Engineer-Roads
- Sales Manager
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Administration Manager
- Senior Backend Engineer
- Electrical Field Engineer
- Field Engineering Lead
- Senior Full stack developer
Egyptian Work Visa Requirements
In Egypt, employers are urged to hire Egyptians rather than foreigners because doing so may affect their ability to obtain work permits. Work visa restrictions may have an effect on your employees because Egypt also uses a quota system. For instance, no corporation should have more than 10% of its workforce and 20% of its payroll made up of non-Egyptians.
Your international employees may apply for a work permit that is good for up to a year if there are no Egyptian nationals qualified for a particular position. Then, they have a three-year renewal option. Each employee is required to obtain a security clearance from Egypt’s National Security Agency before submitting an application for a work visa. Other prerequisites consist of:
- A completed Ministry of Manpower and Training application from the Tahrir complex, along with a current passport
- seven photographs the size of a passport
- two copies of your company’s articles of organization two duplicates of your employee’s tax identification card
- Academic credentials in two copies, including diplomas and certificates
- a copy of your business’s commercial registry a license, if necessary, to practice your profession
- a document explaining your justification for recruiting a foreign national
- the related authority’s blessing
- evidence that a firm representative applied for the work visa on the employee’s behalf
- a negative result for HIV
- paid 1,000 EGP in permission fees.
What occupation is most prevalent in Egypt?
The type of work and career options available in many sectors affect salary and job choice, including:
- Technician, maintenance, and repair jobs.
- Jobs in sales.
- PR and marketing positions.
- Academic and Teaching Jobs.
- Jobs in hospitality and tourism.
- administrative positions.
- Jobs in engineering.
- Jobs in management.
- HR jobs.
- Jobs in medicine, healthcare, and nursing.
- Jobs in logistics and transportation.
- Jobs in procurement and purchasing.
- Jobs in customer service.
- Arts, design, and creative jobs.
- Jobs in quality control.
- Legal Jobs
- Jobs in research and development.
- Jobs in cleaning services.
- Jobs in journalism and writing.
- Careers in IT
- Jobs in accounting.
- Jobs in manufacturing.
Before moving, it is usually important to confirm the Egyptian Embassy’s policy on visa needs, depending on the nation one is leaving. Typically, foreign nationals must have work and residency permits in order to be employed in the nation.
Application for a Work Visa in Egypt
The Ministry of Manpower and Immigration will inform the nearest Egyptian embassy to issue a tourist visa after the work permit request has been approved. Your staff can then travel to Egypt and apply for a work permit for four to six weeks. They are permitted to work during this time as long as they submit all necessary paperwork for a work permit.
Additional Important Factors for Egypt Work Visa
After entering Egypt, all employees are required to register with the police. The government advises approaching the tourist police, who wear white uniforms in the summer. When workers arrive at their hotel, they can also take care of this responsibility.
- Visa sponsorship jobs in Kyrgyzstan for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in turkey for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in China for foreigners
- Recruitment agencies in Djibouti for foreigners
- Recruitment agencies in Switzerland for foreigners
- Recruitment agencies in Belarus for foreigners
- Recruitment agencies in Vietnam for foreigners
What does a good wage in Egypt look like?
Egypt’s average monthly wage ranges from 2,330 EGP (USD 148) to 41,100 EGP (USD 2,615), with 2,330 EGP being the lowest average monthly wage and 41,100 EGP being the highest average monthly wage (actual maximum salary is higher).
Egypt’s labor market
You might need a solid employment offer from the country you’re leaving in order to get a visa to go to Egypt. If you’re unsure, it’s a good idea to confirm the Egyptian Embassy’s pre-trip visa requirements. It could be challenging for foreigners who arrive in Egypt unemployed to find work with a good income. However, in general, foreigners are paid more than locals.
Finding a job in Egypt isn’t always easy, but with the aid of the internet, it’s not impossible, especially if you don’t have a lot of expertise.
Please feel free to leave any additional questions or concerns concerning visa sponsorship jobs in Egypt for foreigners in the comment area. If you want the latest updated information, keep this page bookmarked.