Namibia visa sponsorship employment for foreigners 2022/2023! Do you require Visa sponsorship for a job in Namibia? You should be aware that there is numerous intriguing employment in Namibia that pay well and provide many advantages and flexibility.
Job seekers frequently travel to Namibia in search of employment. Its stable economy and diverse sector growth make it an appealing option for both early career and senior workers. If you are seeking a visa sponsorship job in Namibia, here is a list of trendy jobs in Namibia.
Information about jobs in Namibia that sponsor visas will be provided in this article. Additionally, you will be informed about how long it takes to get a work permit in Namibia, the necessity of a work visa there, the recruitment agencies in Namibia, and much more.
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Venezuela for foreigners
- Visa sponsorship Jobs in North Korea for foreigners
- Visa sponsorship Jobs in Nepal for foreigners
Jobs in Namibia that sponsor visas for foreign nationals
Vacancies for Visa Sponsorship in Namibia for Foreigners below:
- Operations Executive – Mergers & Acquisitions | Namibia
- General Assistant: Cleaner (Windhoek, Namibia)
- Communication Consultants – Namibia
- Operations Executive – Help Desk Support
- IT Sales Technical Director | Namibia
- Executive Assistant
- SQL Analyst
- Senior HR Administrator
- Accountant – Namibia
- Construction Manager
- Assistant Store Manager
- Senior Healthcare Analyst
- Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in Health Information Management
- Registered Nurse
- Breakdown Technician
Recruitment Agencies in Namibia
Recruitment agencies are companies that go out and find candidates for employers. An employment agency is a company that connects employers and employees. In developed countries, there are numerous private employment agencies as well as a publicly funded employment agency.
Here is a list of some Namibian recruitment agencies.
- Africa Personnel Services (Pty) Ltd
- Pin-Up Jobs
- Elite Employment
- Africa Personnel Services APS
- Potentia Namibia
- Zhongmei Engineering Group Oshakati
- Niro Consulting Services
Namibian Work Visa Classifications
Namibia, like any other country, offers a range of visas to foreign nationals. It provides two types of work authorization for international employees. The length of time the employee intends to reside and work in Namibia is a critical element in selecting the suitable one. There are two kinds:
- A work visa permits the bearer to stay in Namibia for up to three months for relatively short-term engagements.
- A work visa permits the employee to stay in the country and work for one to three years.
Many foreign corporations that desire to move personnel to Namibia get work permits rather than visas in order to embark on long-term projects.
Work Visa Requirements in Namibia
During the work permit application procedure, foreign nationals must supply the following documents:
- An application form that has been signed and completed.
- A passport that is valid for at least three months beyond the work permit’s expected expiration date.
- Two passport pictures
- A letter from the Namibian company that hired you.
- A copy of the job advertisement, if it was placed by the employer.
- A medical certificate certifying the applicant’s good health.
- A radiology report
- Proof of health insurance coverage for the applicant’s stay in Namibia.
- A police clearance certificate from the applicant’s home country.
- Copies of the applicant’s highest level of education and any other certifications that qualify them for the position.
- If applicable, a copy of the applicant’s marriage certificate.
All essential documentation must be submitted in English by applicants.
In addition to these criteria, the employer must submit a number of papers, including a copy of the company’s registration document.
The Application Procedure
Foreign nationals should start the work permit application procedure by contacting the Namibian embassy or consulate at their place of residence. The diplomatic authorities will be able to give an accurate and up-to-date list of any papers necessary to support the work visa application.
Prospective workers should next assemble all required paperwork and apply to the embassy. They should remain in their country of residency while waiting for approval after applying.
The Ministry of Home Affairs in Namibia is in charge of issuing work permits. The potential employee will be notified once the appropriate officials have reviewed the application and made a decision. After receiving their work visas, employees can go to Namibia and begin working.
In general, acquiring a work permit might take anywhere between two and four months. Foreign workers should bear this in mind and apply far ahead of their desired start date in Namibia. Employees should also be aware that if they change employment while in Namibia, they must apply for a new work visa.
What are the most popular occupations in Namibia?
Accountants, Office Administrators, and Personal assistants are the most prevalent vocations in Windhoek, with annual salaries ranging from R43k to R592k. FNB, Nedbank Namibia, and the University of Namibia are the most popular employers in Windhoek.
- Recruitment agencies in Turkey for foreigners
- Recruitment agencies in Singapore for foreigners
- Recruitment agencies in Canada for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in Ireland for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in Australia for foreigners
How can I get a job in Namibia?
To work in Namibia, you will require a VISA. It is advised that you work there first before applying, as your new company may be able to sponsor your application.
What is reasonable pay in Namibia?
In Namibia, the average monthly wage is roughly 17,400 NAD. Salaries vary from 4,410 NAD (the lowest average) to 77,900 NAD (the highest average) (the highest average, the actual maximum salary is higher). Annually, the average wage in Namibia is 343,987 NAD.
How much does a teacher make in Namibia?
In Namibia, the average monthly salary for a Teacher is roughly 12,900 NAD. Salaries vary from 6,710 NAD (the lowest) to 19,700 NAD (the highest). This is the average monthly payment, which includes housing, transportation, and other perks. Teacher wages vary greatly depending on experience, talents, gender, and region.
What is Namibia’s highest-paying job?
Agriculture and fishing pay the highest, with an average salary of 695,420 NAD, while Engineers and Technicians V pay the least, with an average salary of 543,913 NAD. People with a Doctorate Degree get the highest pay, with a salary of 520,300 NAD.
How much do radio presenters make in Namibia?
In Namibia, a Radio Presenter can expect to make roughly 19,500 NAD each month. Salaries range from 9,950 NAD (the lowest) to 30,000 NAD (the highest) (highest). This is the average monthly pay, which includes housing, transportation, and other perks.
Is Namibia wealthy or impoverished?
It is Sub-Saharan Africa’s driest country and is rich in mineral resources such as diamonds and uranium. Political stability and sound economic management have aided in poverty reduction and allowed Namibia to achieve upper-middle-income status.
Is Namibia a great place to live?
While no country can claim to be crime-free, Namibia is one of Africa’s safest and most politically stable countries. This could be due to the country’s small population size or the good governance it has experienced in recent years.
Is Namibia a safe place?
Namibia is one of Africa’s safest countries. It’s also a large country with a small population, and the capital, Windhoek, is more like a provincial town than an urban jungle.
What is the cost of a work permit in Namibia?
Payment for a study/work visa is due after approval from the Ministry of Home Affairs and Immigration but before the visa is issued. The visa fee is 720 SEK and must be paid to the Embassy bank account. The visa fee is 2000 Namibia dollars for a period of 4 to 6 months.
Is a career preferable to a job in Namibia?
A job can be as simple as going to work to earn a living. A career implies that each of your jobs, experiences, and training programs is assisting you in moving up in pay or responsibility. Your attitude is what makes the difference between a job and a career. People who want to pursue a career are constantly considering their long-term objectives.
How long does it take in Namibia to obtain a work permit?
In general, obtaining a work permit can take anywhere between two and four months. Foreign workers should keep this in mind and apply well ahead of their intended start date in Namibia.
Is it worthwhile to use a Namibian recruitment agency?
Using a recruitment agency may assist you in getting past the application process and landing the perfect job! Many people believe that recruitment agencies are only for those in senior positions, but recruiters can help you find full-time, part-time, or temping opportunities at any stage of your career.
How do I pick a Namibian recruitment agency?
- Give as much information as possible about the type of role you’re looking for right away. Expect to be questioned about the type of organization you want to work for, your willingness to travel, and your salary expectations.
- Make sure your CV is up to date and accurate.
- Take the initiative!
For more information about visa sponsorship jobs, please post your questions and inquiries in the comments area below.