NNPC Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 form at www.nnpc.gov.ng. Are you a young graduate seeking the ideal platform to build your career in petroleum? Well, I believe NNPC is the right fit for you. see more about NNPC Job vacancies below.
On this page, we will be discussing the 2023/2024 Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC recruitment process, eligibility and documents required, NNPC application portal www.nnpc.gov.ng and simple application guidelines for the job vacancies.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, popularly called NNPC has in recent times become a household name in Nigeria since it is largely responsible for the nation’s petroleum supply
The NNPC 2023/2024 recruitment form is free and can be accessed online via the application portal www.careers.nnpsgroup.com.
Although starting date of the 2023/ 2023 NNPC recruitment jobs process is not yet released. We will keep you updated once it is out.
- NTA Recruitment
- NLNG Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment Form
- ICPC Recruitment form
- TCN Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
Eligibility and Requirements for the 2023/2024 NNPC Recruitment Process
1. Every applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria.
2. He or she must be above 18yrs of age but not more than 35years of age irrespective of the position applied for.
3. The applicant must be mentally sound and free from any physical disability.
4. Applicants with Second Class Upper Division can apply directly with their results while those with the Second Class Lower Division must augment their results with a Master’s Degree. The applicant may also possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) complemented with a Master’s Degree
5. Should be able to work under pressure
6. Good speaking and writing skills
7. Should be Computer literate,
The recruitment Application guidelines has been released from the official portal, all interested applicants are to make good use of the steps appropriately.
Documents needed for NNPC Recruitment 2023
1. NYSC Discharge Certificate
2. Academic Certificates
3. Birth and Local Government Certificate
4. Health Certificate,
5. National Identification card, etc
Available Jobs vacancies in 2023 for NNPC Recruitment Process.
There are two main categories of employment. They are the Entry Level and the Management Level.
1. Entry Level: This is the major way by which the Corporationoration employ their staffs. This level comprises dates. Employment for this category is not done annually but as the need arises.
2. The Management Level: This level is reserved for professionals who have gathered experience and knowledge in their respective fields. Applicants that are hired at this level tend to enjoy a higher pay grade.
Simple Step by Step Process on How to Apply for NNPC 2023 Recruitment
Application is free but you must go through the NNPC recruitment portal. Here are simple guidelines to help you apply successfully.
1. First, open an account in the NNPC are recruitment portal www.nnpc.gov.ng
2. Then go-ahead to fill out the needed information on the form.
3. The last step is the submission of the application form after careful examination of your provided information.
Successful candidates are invited for oral interviews at the Corporationoration’s headquarters, via their email addresses.
The Corporationoration is currently not recruiting.
About Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations, NNPC Form.
Founded on the 1st of April 1977, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporationoration is the medium by which the Nigerian Government regulates and participates in the petroleum industry.
The Corporationoration also offers an internship program of about 3-4 months depending on the institution and discipline.
Need more updates about the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC recruitment process? Bookmark us and drop your emails in the comment box and be sure to get the latest updates.