FMARD Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Registration form Portal. Do you feel you have what it takes to work with the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, FMARD in the Available job vacancies? Then this article is for you.
In this article, we will take you through all you need to know about the FMARD 2022/2023 Recruitment process, who is eligible, requirements for the FMARD Application form for the recruitment.
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, FMARD recruitment portal www.fmarf.gov.ng, Step by step process on how to apply the FMARD Registration and FMARD login process. Let’s proceed.
The Recruitment for FMARD Job vacancies and other related details on the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment for job positions are provided hereunder.
- FJSC Recruitment
- OGFZA Recruitment
- NLNG Recruitment
- NNRA Recruitment Form
- FJSC Recruitment form
- NDDC Recruitment
- DICON Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
Starting Date for FMARD Recruitment Form 2022/2023
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment form is out and the registration process is ongoing.
The FMARD registration form can be accessed by the FMARD registration portal www fmard.gov.ng. All FMARD form is free. Avoid giving money to anyone online for the form.
Closing Date for 2022/2023 FMARD Job Vacancies Registration.
The closing date for the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development is not yet out. However, applicants are expected to commence registration now whilst the FMARD registration portal www.fmard.gov.ng is still open and applications are still been accepted.
Salary Structure of FMARD Workers.
Every staff on the FMARD board is given the same treatment as a civil servant, hence FMARD salary payment is based on hierarchy although they have a good entry salary rate.
Required Documents/ Credentials for the FMARD 2022/2023 Recruitment Process.
Documents needed for the recruitment process includes:
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Birth certificate /age declaration
- National ID card
- Academic qualifications
- Voters card
- Health certificate, etc
Eligibility Criteria for 2022/2023 FMARD Recruitment Registration
- Should be between the ages of 18-30 years of age
- Must have their nationality as a Nigerian
- Should be able to speak and write fluently in English
- Must be computer literate, especially with MS- Word, and excel
- Work experience and professional certification will go a long way
- Minimum of 5 credits passes in necessary subjects in WASCE and NECO, etc
- Should be able to work under stress
- Should have been able to have good relations with people.
Important Tips to Know about the FMARD Recruitment Process.
- All applications are done online via the official FMARD application portal www.fmard.gov.ng
- Avoid paying money online to anyone claiming to be an FMARD official
- Make sure all required documents and credentials are properly scanned.
Regularly visit the FMARD portal site for the latest updates
How to Apply for FMARD 2022/2023 Recruitment process
These simple steps can aid your application process tremendously and they include
- Visit the FMARD official website @ https://www.fmard.gov.ng
- Fill out the online form with the necessary information
- Upload your supporting documents
- Shortlisted candidates will be listed on the FMARD recruitment portal site.
Brief About FMARD
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, FMARD, is the arm of Government concerned with the control of Agricultural research, Agriculture and Natural Resources, Forestry and Veterinary research. It is also responsible for issuing FMARD Loans to farmers and agricultural businesses.
This is all you need to know about the ongoing FMARD recruitment process. Still, have questions? kindly bookmark us whilst dropping your questions below and be sure to get a reply.