Are you interested in working in Asia? Do you want to immigrate to Bhutan as an International expat for job opportunities and you are seeking the right platform for job vacancies, then here are several guidelines for licensing foreigners or international ex-pats seeking jobs in Bhutan.
Bhutan is a country located in Asia. It is a country made up of immigrants of different tribes, religions,s, and cultures. The native people of Bhutan are of Mongolian origin.
Here we will be compiling the best job recruitment agencies in Bhutan that render affordable services and provide recent jobs for Citizens and foreigners in Bhutan.
We will also take a look at frequently asked questions on recruitment Jobs in Bhutan for Citizens and International Expats.
Top Best recruitment agencies for foreigners and citizens in Bhutan 2023
There are several recruitment agencies in Bhutan, but here we have compiled for you some of the best recruitment agencies for both foreigners and citizens. Some of these recruitment agencies offer recruitment fir Jobs outside Bhutan.
- Yarphel Overseas Recruitment Agent
- Best Placement Agency
- Bhutan jobs
- Rabgay Foreign Worker Recruitment Agent
- Ministry of Labour and Human Resources
- EmployBhutan Overseas
- Wangchuk Overseas Employment Agent
- Bhutan Consultants & Research (BHUCORE)
- Lama Youth Employment Pvt Ltd
- Labi Associates
- Career Global – Overseas Placement Services
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Afghanistan for foreigners
- Visa sponsorship jobs in Moldova for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Peru for foreigner
Requirement for Job Recruitment for International expats in Bhutan.
Before you can work as a foreigner in Bhutan you need to have a work permit. For you to get a work permit, there are certain requirements you must meet.
According to the Department of Immigration, Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs, Royal Government of Bhutan, these requirements are:
- You need approval from the Department of Labor, Ministry of Labor and Human Resources
- Applicants must submit a completed work permit application form
- Applicants must have a formally completed employer commitment
- Applicants must have a formally completed employee commitment
- Applicants who are of Indian citizenship must present a copy of passport or voter ID with employment entry permit
- Applicants who are citizens of any other country apart from India should present a copy of passport with work visa
- Applicants must have a health certificate (general health and drug test) issued by a qualified medical officer of the Bhutanese government
- Passport size photo
- Applicants who are from India, Maldives or Bangladesh should present an original or noarized copy of their academic certificate
You should also note that the Department of Immigration may also request some additional documents if the need arises, so come prepared.
Is it hard to get a job in Bhutan?
Getting a job in Bhutan can be difficult except if you are lucky to get a job with an international agency.
The labor laws in Bhutan restrict the employment of foreigners to one foreigner per citizen in any company and the process is really cumbersome. So most companies try to avoid that.
Can a foreigner work in Bhutan?
Bhutan is a nation open to foreigners and international ex-pats. The government of Bhutan welcomes foreign workers, although you have to be an expert in your field, and you must have filled the requirements provided by the government.
Before the COVID-19 pandemic, Bhutan had about 46,000 foreign workers in the country but because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the number of foreign workers in Bhutan stands at about 18,000.
How much are workers paid in Bhutan
Workers in Bhutan earn an average of 37,200 BTN per month. The range of salaries is between 9,420 BTN and 166,000 BTN, although some earn higher than that depending on the type of job.
Need more information on Recruitment Agencies, these page offers you the best on Recruitment Agencies, kindly bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update.