To search for employment chances there, you need always be aware of the top Seychelles-based businesses. There are several renowned enterprises in Seychelles, but its primary sectors are fishing, tourism, and drinks. The African Union runs their trade organization.
They are a lot of labor force in Seychelles which accounted as a result of top companies that we have in the country among the labour force 3% are Agriculture, 23% are industry while 74% are services.
Seychelles generate their revenue from exporting products such as canned tuna, frozen fish, and petroleum products revenue generated by export products alone is worth $564.8 million and the major country that partner with them to have a successful exporting products are United Arab Emirates, and France. Here, you are going to learn more about the Seychelles top companies and many more.
Top Companies in Seychelles
Here is a list of Top Companies in Seychelles
- Select Seychelles
- Eden Island Seychelles
- Petroleum Oil Alliance Inc.
- San Financials Limited
- Kent Holdings Limited
- France Boissons
- Quantrade Corp.
- Csg Securite
- Ittranslations, Inc.
- Public Utilities Corperation
- Allspatial Geospatial Software and Services
- Belcloud Hosting Corporation
- Toulven Consulting Ltd
- Global Voice Group
- Silhouette Cruises Seychelles
- Polytoken Fund
- Falcon Insurance Seychelles
- Astrill Sys Corp
- World Wide Work Service Ltd
- Gisp Group
- Desroches Island
- Le Relax Hotel Management Limited
- Csi Africa Group Ltd
- Online Janet Ltd
- University of Seychelles
- Silver Bear Capital Inc.
- Broad Gate Financial
- Telexray Sal
- Impact Marketing Seychelles
- Xtrabytes Ltd.
- Maritime Services Excellence Global Ltd
- The Station Seychelles
- Alliance Francaise Des Seychelles
- Immedium Inc.
- The James Michel Foundation
- Teleforce Ltd.
- Hr Vinix Ltd
- Fx Prime
- Nature Seychelles
- Educarriere Holding Ltd
- A.C.T – Offshore Limited
- Side by Side Travel Service
- Smash Box Media
- Arma Maritime Logistics Ltd
- Different Choice Fbc Inc
- Adbee Marketing Ltd
- Diving Cruises Seychelles
- Technoguard System
- Aso Engineering
- Amotera Pictures Ltd
- Corporate Backoffice Solutions Ltd
- Mcw Administration
- Club Liberte Casino
- Savoy Resort & Spa Seychelles
- Optimized Sense Ltd
- International Ships Support Group
- Ownzered Inc
- Trinnov Audio
- Hampton Investment Group
- Blue Sea Drivers Ltd.
- Burnette Associates Ltd.
- Sailfishing Charter Seychelles
- Yns Business Group Ltd
- Crystal Wordwide Ltd
- Cerf Island Resort
- Victoria Cold Storage
- Consummo Seychelles
- Sacos Insurance Group
- Premium Realty
- Cassis Seychelles
- Macarena Solutions
- Abacus Limited
- Airtel Seychelles
- Spearhead Capital Ltd.
- Tejas Consultants
- Hunt, Deltel & Co. Ltd
- Nexus International Services Group
- Eden Island Marina
- Seychelles Ministry of Environment and Energy
How to Open a business in the Seychelles
- You will need to come up with trading name that you want to use and run your business and the preferred language can be language.
- You need to obtain a registered address in Seychelles note address must be legal and not illegal.
- You need to choose the type of company that you want to open.
- You need to go head and draw up your business plan which must be based on shareholding structure.
- After you have completed it, kindly go ahead and register your business with the Seychelles International Business Authority (SIBA)
- It all depends on the type of business that you want to open, you also need to apply for another special license from Seychelles Licensing Authority.
- Finally, you have to open a business bank account and according to IBCs it’s a legal requirement that your bank account must be located in Seychelles.
Benefits of Opening a Business in the Seychelles
These are the benefits of Opening a Business in the Seychelles:
1. It’s very simple and easy:
If you ever think of starting a business in Seychelles you have nothing to worry about the process of starting a business in Seychelles is very simple if you are a non-resident in Seychelles and you which to open your business all you have to do is to walk up to International Business Companies (IBCs).
And it doesn’t take long for you to register business all you have to do is to follow their procedures and in the next 24 hrs your business name will be incorporated and their language of communication in terms of running a business is English language.
2. Lack of Taxation :
Seychelles is one of the favourable place for business men to start up their business because this country is promoting their start up in many ways and one of the way is that if you are running your business in Seychelles
and you have an income that is coming to your business from outside country you won’t be subjected to any taxation likewise to the money you gain in running the business you won’t also be tax. It is quite sure that you are going to pay your resident tax.
3. Excellent Structural Support for Startup:
You may panic especially if you are not staying in Seychelles you maybe asking how can I register my business this is very simple.
There are many firms that are available in Seychelles that helps people who are not available in the country to register their business on behalf of them
During this period you don’t need to travel to Seychelles by yourself to register your business and this firm that is going to handle the registration is going to charge you a token for this.
Biggest contributors to Seychelles economy
The biggest contributors to the Seychelles economy include:
- Offshore Financial Services
- Real Estate and Construction
- Marine Services and Shipping
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Renewable Energy
- Financial Services
- Education and Training
- Recruitment Agencies for foreigners in Estonia
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in UK for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in USA for foreigners
Successful enterprises in Seychelles
Here’s a list of successful enterprises in Seychelles:
- Cerf Island Marine Park Authority
- Seychelles Breweries
- Air Seychelles
- Cable & Wireless Seychelles
- Seychelles Trading Company (STC)
- Eden Island Development Company
- Constance Hotels and Resorts
- PwC Seychelles
- Aldabra Clean Energy
- Seychelles International Business Authority (SIBA)
Thanks for reading this article till the end feel free to share this article with your friends and don’t forget to check back on us for another interesting article.