Jobs in Sri Lanka with visa sponsorship for foreigners 2022/2023! Searching for sponsorship jobs in Sir Lanka with a visa? Sri Lanka, previously Ceylon and officially the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, is a South Asian island republic. It is located in the Indian Ocean to the southwest of the Bay of Bengal and to the southeast of the Arabian Sea.
Sri Lanka, with one of the world’s fastest-growing economies, is a desirable destination for enterprises seeking to develop in the global economy. Companies that want to grow or outsource operations to Sri Lanka may start by assembling a team of competent employees who are prepared to migrate. If they do, you must ensure that they have the necessary visas and permissions to live and work lawfully in Sri Lanka.
Would you like to know the Jobs in Sri Lanka with visa sponsorship for foreigners 2022/2023 and Sri Lanka’s Top Employment Agencies? Do you want to know what you need to do to get a work visa in Sri Lanka or do you want to know the Sri Lanka Work Visa Categories? If so, keep reading because this is the perfect article for you.
Work Visa Categories in Sri Lanka
To enter Sri Lanka, all foreign nationals must get a visa. The type of visa to apply for is determined by the length of time the applicant intends to remain in Sri Lanka as well as the reason for their visit. Sri Lankan visas are classified as follows:
- Transit visa: This visa permits foreign citizens to enter Sri Lanka and stay in the country for up to 48 hours while traveling to another destination.
- Visitor visa: A visitor visa permits a foreign individual to stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days for tourist or business purposes, such as attending a conference or training course. In rare cases, applicants can request an extension of this visa to remain for up to 90 days.
- Residence visa: This visa permits foreign citizens to stay in Sri Lanka for up to a year and work and study freely. Foreign nationals must renew their residence visa each year they want to stay in the country.
Any international workers who intend to relocate to Sri Lanka to work for your firm will require a residence visa. Employees will need to apply for an entrance visa in their home country before they may obtain this authorization.
Jobs in Sri Lanka with visa sponsorship for foreigners
The Jobs in Sri Lanka with visa sponsorship for foreigners are listed below:
- Housekeeper – Room Attendant
- Risk Strategy and Analytics Manager
- Civil Engineer
- Construction Management Professional
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Java Developer
- Senior Backend Developer
- Front desk agent
- Bartender | Barista| Server
- Office Assistant
- Truck driver
- Office attendant
- Kitchen staff
Sri Lanka’s Top Employment Agencies
The following is a list of the top recruiting agencies in Sri Lanka. Navigate through the many recruitment agencies and apply to each one. Who knows, you could get called in for an interview and end up with the job of your dreams. These recruiting companies play an important role in connecting employees with businesses around the country.
- Career Builders (Pvt) Ltd
- Gigajob Sri Lanka
- Selco HR
- Emerald Isle Manpower
- Sri Lanka Foreign Employment Agency (Pvt) Ltd.
- Meero Manpower International Pvt. Ltd
- Makeetha Employment Bureau (Pvt) Ltd
- B C L LANKA (PVT) LTD
- FIGCO LANKA PVT LTD.
- DANA MANPOWER PVT LTD
What You Need to Do to Get a Work Visa for Sri Lanka
Applicants must present the following papers in order to apply for a resident visa to live and work in Sri Lanka:
- A letter from the applicant’s Sri Lankan employer.
- A certificate from the Board of Investment (BOI) for the employer in Sri Lanka.
- A copy of the applicant’s passport’s bio-data page.
- A certificate of incorporation.
- A suggestion by Sri Lanka’s relevant Ministry.
The Application Procedure
The first step in getting a work permit for foreign nationals is to secure an entry visa for Sri Lanka. Because the conditions for this visa differ, applicants should contact the nearest Sri Lankan embassy or consulate for further information. Applicants should state that they intend to get a resident visa once they arrive in the country.
Applicants who have obtained an entry visa may go to Sri Lanka and apply for a resident visa. They can apply for a resident visa in person at the Department of Immigration and Emigration in Sri Lanka, or they can download it from the official website. After completing the application and obtaining all necessary supporting documentation, applicants can submit the visa application to the Department for approval.
The employee can lawfully begin working for your organization in Sri Lanka after the Department of Immigration and Emigration provides the resident visa.
Other Key Factors
If a foreign employee intends to stay in Sri Lanka for longer than a year, their residence visa must be renewed before it expires. The renewal application, like the original resident visa application, is accessible at the Department of Immigration and Emigration as well as online.
While in Sri Lanka, foreign person should have their passports with them at all times.
Is working in Sri Lanka safe?
You should remain attentive, stay current on events, and heed the advice of local authorities and hotel security personnel. Foreigners are seldom victims of violent crimes. When traveling in Sri Lanka, make travel arrangements through reliable travel providers and exercise caution.
- Recruitment agencies in Sierra Leone for both foreigners and citizens
- Recruitment agencies in Serbia for foreigners and citizens
- Recruitment agencies Comoros for foreigners and citizens
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Malta for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in New Zealand for foreigners
- Visa sponsorship jobs in São Tome and Principe for foreigners
- Visa sponsorship jobs for foreigners in Lesotho
- Visa sponsorship jobs in Colombia for foreigners
What is the cost of living in Sri Lanka?
Without rent, a family of four will spend $1,091 ($391,112Rs) every month. Without rent, a single person’s monthly expenditures are expected to be 304$ (108,859Rs). The cost of living in Sri Lanka is 65.33% cheaper than in the United States. Rent in Sri Lanka is 88.66% cheaper than in the United States.
What is Sri Lanka’s minimum wage?
The minimum wage in Sri Lanka is the lowest amount a worker can legally be paid for his or her employment. Most nations have a national minimum salary that all employees must meet. The monthly minimum salary in Sri Lanka is 10,000 rupees.
Are you interested to learn more about visa sponsorship jobs? Do you have any questions about Jobs in Sri Lanka with visa sponsorship for foreigners 2022/2023!? Please bookmark our website to be notified of new updates, and please share this post with your friends.