Are you an industrious youth seeking Shell Petroleum and Development Company (SPDC) recruitment form 2022/2023 to build and develop your dreams and career? Do you think you have what it take to be a part of the SPDC work team this year? Goodnews, The 2022/2023 Recruitment for Shell Petroleum and Development Company Job Vacancies is ongoing. Check below for more details.
The Shell (SPDC) recruitment process is an annual recruitment process carried out by the Shell Petroleum and Development Company in Nigeria that provides a platform for career development and job opportunities for youth in Nigeria.
We will be helping to through the process of making your Shell recruitment application process an easy one. Here, we will be looking at the Shell recruitment portal www.shell.com.ng.
A brief about Shell Petroleum and Development Company, available vacancies for recruitment in the Shell 2022/2023 recruitment process, eligibility, and requirement for the 2022/2023 Shell recruitment process, and simple steps on how to apply for the Shell recruitment process 2022/2023. Let’s proceed.
What positions are open for the 2022 Shell Shell Petroleum and Development Company recruitment application.
These are the positions that are currently open for application:
- Maintenance Schedule lead,
- Production work preparer
- Tanker Programmer
- Information and digital tech analyst
- Cargo Claims analyst
- Finance and pension Professional
- Supply Chain (Contracting and Procurement) professional. etc
- Importance of Job Experience
- Importance of Education While Finding a Job
- How Educational Qualification Influence Job Application
- How to Prepare for a Job interview
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Shell Shell Petroleum Job Vacancies 2022/2023.
The requirement needed in other to increase your chances of being amongst the shortlisted candidates from the Shell Recruitment process include:
- Must have their nationality as a Nigerian
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 40 years.
- Must have a minimum of a WASCE, NECO, GCE, etc Certificate with a minimum of 5 credit passes. A B.sc, Masters, or Ph.D. degree in a relevant discipline will also increase one’s chances of the application being accepted.
- Applicants must have a means of Identification such as the National Identification Number, Voters card, drivers license, etc
- Should be mentally and physically fit
- Should have good communication and writing skills.
Trending Jobs today:
- TRCN Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- UCTH Recruitment
- NAIC Recruitment
How much is the SPDC Recruitment form 2022/2023?
The Recruitment Shell form 2022/2023 is free and can be gotten online via the official website of Shell www.shell.com.ng. Avoid paying money to anyone claiming to be a Shell official selling the form to prevent being scammed.
Simple Steps on how to Apply for SPDC 2022 Recruitment.
Applicants seeking to increase their chances of being accepted and shortlisted can follow these simple steps when applying
- Visit the application portal of Shell recruitment process 2022/2023 at www.shell.com.ng
- Click on the career section
- Select available vacancies and apply according to the eligible position you are eligible
- Fill the form properly with the necessary documents and submit
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for screening examinations.
Brief About Shell Petroleum and Development Company, SPDC.
The Shell Petroleum and Development Company is one of the leading and pioneering petroleum companies in Nigeria.
The company owns the biggest arcades of land in the south-south region of Nigeria from which 39 percent of the nation’s oil is produced.
, their recruitment process for 2022/2023 is ongoing. Visit the shell recruitment application portal at https://www.shell.com.ng/registration/
We hope we have been able to provide enough information to feed your curiosity concerning the Shell 2022/2023 Recruitment.