Bangladesh visa sponsorship jobs for foreigners 2022/2023!Do you need a visa sponsorship job in Bangladesh? Are you searching for the best recruitment agencies in Bangladesh? All foreign people looking for paid work in Bangladesh must have a current work permit. Bangladeshi nationals are given preference for employment, and these permits are often taken into consideration for tasks for which local specialists are either incapable or unavailable.
One of the nations with the highest population densities is Bangladesh. Bangladesh’s health and educational systems have significantly improved recently, which has prompted several businesses to explore Bangladesh as a prospective destination for their international growth plans.
This article will provide information on the best Bangladesh recruitment agencies, Bangladesh work visa categories, Bangladesh visa sponsorship employment for foreigners in 2022/2023, the requirements for obtaining Bangladesh Work Visas, and much more.
Bangladesh Work Visa Categories
Visas of several kinds are available for tourists visiting Bangladesh, including:
- Government Delegates visa
- Business visa
- Investor visa
- Tourist visa
- Employment or work visa
- Research visa
- Student visa
- Journalist visa
- Missionary visa
Each sort of visa has particular specifications. Your staff will require employment visas if your business intends to expand into Bangladesh.
For those who want to enter and leave the nation many times throughout the period of their visa, work visas may be given for single entrance, double entry, or multiple entries. Depending on the category the employee selects, the cost of the visa will change.
Bangladesh visa sponsorship jobs for foreigners 2022/2023
Check out the current visa sponsorship jobs in Bangladesh below:
- Associate Technical Support Engineer
- Full Stack Engineer
- IT Automation Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Front End Developer
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
- Applications Support Engineer
- SMB Customer Support Specialist APAC
- Team Lead Solution Consulting
- Senior Solutions Consultant
- Global Procurement Manager
- Project Development Manager
Prerequisites for Getting Bangladesh Work Visas
Employees in Bangladesh must present the following in order to get a work visa:
- A completed visa application form
- A letter of appointment from the employer in Bangladesh
- An original passport that is valid for a minimum of six months
- A copy of a recent passport photo
- Proof of payment of the visa fee paid to the appropriate embassy
- A letter of recommendation from the Bangladesh Export Processing Zones Authority (BEPZA) and the Board of Investment (BOI)
The employee must additionally provide a self-addressed, pre-paid envelope if they want their passport returned via mail.
Best Bangladesh Recruitment Agencies
Here is the list of the best recruitment agencies you can find in Bangladesh:
- KIA Trade International – Motijheel
- Eureka Recruiting & Travels Ltd – Paltan
- Jobs in globe – Sylhet Sadar
- Abha Overseas Ltd. – Kotwali
- Islamic Trade & Commearceal Ltd – Gulshan
- Dahmashi Group – Gulshan
- Olympia International (Recruiting center) – Kotwali
- D.B.H. Enternational (Dhaka office) – Kotwali
- Recruitment agencies Comoros for foreigners and citizens
- Recruitment agencies Serbia for foreigners and citizens
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Italy for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Dr congo for foreigners
The Application Method for a work visa
In Bangladesh, acquiring a work permit is a rather easy process. The application form is available online at the Department of Immigration & Passports of Bangladesh’s website.
The applicant must print off a copy of the completed online visa application form after completing and submitting it.
In order to apply for a visa, applicants must first visit the Bangladeshi embassy or consulate in their nation and carry the completed application form and all of the necessary paperwork from the previous section. Depending on the applicant’s country, there are different visa application fees.
Considering that a Bangladesh visa typically takes two weeks to complete, applicants should make enough plans to guarantee that they will obtain their visa in time to book travel and start working.
Do you need any additional information about the visa sponsorship jobs in Bangladesh? Then bookmark these pages, leave a comment below, and you’ll get a response, and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.