Zimbabwe visa sponsorship employment for foreigners 2022/2023! Zimbabwe is a landlocked country located in southern Africa. Zambia, Mozambique, Botswana, and South Africa are its neighbors. English, Shona, and Ndebele are recognized as official languages.
If you want to work overseas, Zimbabwe is a fascinating place to look into. Despite political turbulence, there remain opportunities for foreign job searchers because things are calmer than they were ten years ago. More and more businesses are looking for ways to grow abroad in an industry that is becoming more global. The Republic of Zimbabwe has a lot to offer both enterprises and foreign nationals. Nevertheless, growing operations there may be both difficult and exciting for the business.
Want to learn about the top employment agencies in Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe visa sponsorship employment for foreigners 2022/2023 , a review of the country’s economic, and the types of work visas available there? Then you ought to read this article now.
Work visa classes in Zimbabwe
The majority of visitors from outside will need a visa to enter Zimbabwe. The nation classifies foreign nationals into three groups according to their admission requirements:
- Category A covers nationals of countries that do not require a visa to enter Zimbabwe.
- Category B: People who are foreign citizens from a number of countries, such as the United States, the United Kingdom, and other countries that are members of the European Union, are eligible (EU). Citizens of Category B countries can get a visa upon arrival in Zimbabwe.
- Category C comprises nationals of India, Pakistan, and numerous EU member states, as well as a number of other nations. Unlike those in Category B, these people will need to get a visa before visiting Zimbabwe.
Foreign nationals who want to visit Zimbabwe can get a number of visas. Tourist visas and short-term business visas are some of the most frequently awarded visas. Zimbabwe also grants work permits to foreign workers in addition to those. Several groups of ex-pats are eligible for work visas, including:
- specialists with uncommonly specific talents in Zimbabwe.
- foreign researchers who have received permission from Zimbabwe’s Research Council.
- six-month contracts for temp workers with nearby companies.
Your employer must submit an application to the Principal Director along with a 500 USD application fee, your filled-out Residence Permit Application forms, a letter of an employment offer, documentation of your English proficiency and work experience in the field you are applying for, two certified passport photos, and copies of your birth and marriage certificates in order to be considered.
Zimbabwe visa sponsorship employment for foreigners 2022/2023
Check out the current visa sponsorship jobs in Zimbabwe
- IT Technician
- Administrative Assistant
- Nurse Aid
- Sales Representative – IT Support / IT Managed Service
- Industrial and manufacturing engineer
- Truck Driver
- Supply Chain Manager
- Assistant farm manager
- Certified Nurse Assistant
In Zimbabwe, the average working day lasts eight to ten hours, which comes out to about 40 hours per week. The minimum hourly salary is about 133 USD per month, and every employee is required to take a break after five hours.
In Zimbabwe, a competent teacher typically makes roughly $1,000 per month, a sales manager may expect to make $1,500 per month, and a skilled healthcare professional can expect to make $1,000 per month.
Best Zimbabwe Employment Agencies
Here is the list of the best Employment Agencies in Zimbabwe:
- CV People Africa (Zimbabwe)
- NPPS Talent Placement
- The Valcol Group
- SmartHR Solutions Zimbabwe
- Recruitment Solutions
- Recruitment Matters Africa
- Premark Employment Agency
- Best Practices (pvt) Ltd
- Employment Bridge Zimbabwe
- Carlton Employment Agency
- Flair Employment Agency
Review of the Economy in Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe has a pretty sophisticated financial system with a stock market and a rather robust industrial sector for a lower middle-income country. Zimbabwe’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) was 12.8 billion USD in 2013.
Mining, agriculture, and tourism are the main industries. However, 5.7 million people work in Zimbabwe’s SME sector, which generates 7.4 billion USD in revenue annually. The government predicted a 3.2 percent annual growth rate for 2015. Though expected growth statistics might be hindered by low commodity prices, erratic rainfall, less expensive imports, and extremely high loan rates.
What is the most popular occupation in Zimbabwe?
Teaching English is one of the most sought-after careers among foreigners. Other people use their knowledge and skills to work in industries including oil and gas, tourism, real estate, healthcare, engineering, and education.
- Visa sponsorship jobs in Saint Lucia for foreigners
- Visa sponsorship jobs in Ecuador for foreigners
- Visa sponsorship jobs in Romania for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Chile for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in Pakistan for foreigners
- Recruitment Agencies in Dubai for foreigners
- Recruitment agencies in Vietnam for foreigners
Criteria for Acquiring Work Visas for Zimbabwe
Embassies may have different criteria for visas, but generally, applicants must have a passport that is valid for at least six months and has two blank pages.
They’ll probably also want proof of their yellow fever immunization.
The following documentation is required of candidates in order to receive a temporary employment permit:
- a letter from a Zimbabwean firm providing a job offer.
- Evidence demonstrating the applicant’s qualifications for the job, including any previous employment.
- two photographs for a passport.
- a birth certificate and, if relevant, a marriage certificate.
- the cost of the application.
The Application Method
Foreign citizens can apply for a visa at their local embassy or online through the Department of Immigration’s eVisa system if they require one to come to Zimbabwe.
The application for a temporary employment permit and the one for a residency permit is combined in the immigration system of Zimbabwe.
The application for these permits must be started by the employer on behalf of any foreign workers. The following are the procedure’ general steps:
- The employee sends the employer the required proof of employment.
- The employer gives the necessary Zimbabwean officials a copy of the work permit application.
- The individual might depart for Zimbabwe and start working after receiving authorization.
Note: Foreign workers are permitted to bring their families to Zimbabwe. However, there can be extra needs, such as birth and marriage documents.
Have any questions concerning the visa sponsorship jobs in Zambiwe? Then feel free to bookmark our page and leave your comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.