Cameroon visa sponsorship employment for foreigners 2023/2024! Cameroon is a country in west-central Africa that is officially known as the Republic of Cameroon (French: République du Cameroun). Are you looking for a job in Cameroon that will sponsor your visa? You should read this article.
Cameroon is a popular location for foreigners searching for jobs in Africa. As a politically and socially stable country, it draws diaspora from Africa and throughout the world. The primary sectors are diverse, which provides several possibilities for both early-career and older workers.
- Visa sponsorship jobs in Albania for foreigners
- Visa sponsorship jobs in Liechtenstein for foreigners
- Visa sponsorship jobs in Indonesia for foreigners
Cameroon Work Visa Categories
Every foreign national visiting Cameroon for business requires either a short-term or long-term visa. Temporary visas last three months, whereas long-stay visas last six months. Both permit single and multiple entries.
It’s worth noting that each bigger group is further subdivided into smaller ones with extra criteria. Your staff must show justification for their travel and apply for the proper visa. Among the categories are:
- Tourists: Valid for one to thirty days.
- Short stay: For visitors staying from one day to three months, such as business travelers, students, and volunteers.
- Long stay: The guests indicated above should anticipate stays of three to six months.
- Transit: Valid for one to five days for visitors traveling through Cameroon on their way to another location.
- Diplomacy and courtesy: Diplomats, government officials, and members of foreign organizations possessing diplomatic, official, or laissez-passer passports are permitted to stay for up to six months.
List of Visa sponsorship jobs in Cameroon for foreigners 2023
The list of visa sponsorship jobs in Cameroon for foreigners is as follows:
- Civil Engineer
- Electrical Foreman
- Finance & Accounts Manager
- Business Analyst
- Instrumentation Engineer
- Senior Manager, Administrative and Financial
- Network System Architect
- Assistant Mines Operations Manager
- Mechanical Foreman
- Sales Representative
- Engineer – Performance Quality and Reporting
- Consulting Sales Engineer – Cameroon
- Drive Test Engineer
- Data Specialist
Work Visa Requirements in Cameroon
Before they can enter the country or begin working, all of your workers will require a Cameroon work permit. You must sponsor the applicant to ensure that they will earn money while in your country. Ensure that all employees have a valid employment contract to provide to the Ministry of Labor. Other papers required include the following:
- Detailed job description
- Recent medical certificate
- Resident permit
- Certified copies of academic or professional certificates
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Company’s memorandum and articles of association
- Company’s organization chart and profile
- Summary of the company’s activities
- And more
Each employee will need to meet specific conditions and provide specific documentation before they may apply for a working visa in Cameroon. Depending on the sort of visa they seek and the activities they’ll be engaging in while in the nation, these requirements may change. However, a few of the more popular requirements are as follows:
- An original passport is valid for at least six months beyond the visa expiration date.
- The applicant completed and signed two visa application forms.
- Two color passport photographs.
- A copy of flight and excursion bookings.
- A copy of current vaccination certificates demonstrating the presence of a genuine yellow fever vaccine.
- A recent bank statement or invitation letter from you, the employer
- Application and visa costs were paid.
- Recruitment agencies in Bhutan for foreigners and citizens
- Recruitment agencies in Djibouti for foreigners
- Recruitment agencies in Switzerland for foreigners
- Recruitment agencies in Guyana for foreigners
- Recruitment agencies in Laos for foreigners
Anyone can apply for a work visa for Cameroon through the embassy or consulate in their home country. If the application needs any more proof or information, the embassy will tell them. However, bear in mind that submitting all required documentation does not ensure that the applicant will receive a work visa.
We advise requesting an entrance visa no later than 90 days prior to the intended arrival date in Cameroon. Most work permits are issued in three to two weeks, but the total procedure, which includes the following, takes two to five months to complete.
- Applying for the work permit
- Completing a visa application upon arrival
- Entering Cameroon
- Applying for a residence permit
- Applying for an exit visa
Important Points to Bear in Mind
Cameroon seeks to bring in fresh information and abilities. For instance, the nation usually develops employment possibilities for investors in order to strengthen the local economy. Cameroon also levies taxes on its foreign labor force, which boosts its earnings. All international candidates must also provide police clearance certificates to demonstrate their excellent moral character in Cameroon in order to assure security.
All individual Cameroonian citizens, including foreigners who have been there longer than 183 days, are required to pay income tax on their earnings. Incomes of 5 million Cameroonian francs or more per month are subject to an income tax in Cameroon that is levied on a slow progressive scale with a minimum rate of 11% and a maximum rate of 38.5%. No tax is due from anyone making less than 62,000 XAF per month.
Employers in Cameroon use the Pay as You Earn (PAYE) system, which deducts income tax. Profits from company ventures, rent, and inheritance are all subject to taxation in addition to wages. Residents of Cameroon must pay taxes on all income, domestic and foreign. Earners who have been in the nation for fewer than 183 days are subject to a flat rate tax that solely applies to income earned in Cameroon.
Employers in Cameroon
The following is the list of employers in Cameroon:
- Swiss Re
We hope this information about the visa sponsorship jobs in Cameroon was beneficial to you. Do you want to learn more about visa sponsorship jobs? This page contains the most up-to-date information about visa sponsorship employment. Please do well to share with friends and don’t forget to bookmark us so that you may be notified whenever there is an update.